Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-ufo silverlit info wanted lol

hey guys im new to this hobby and well i just bought 2 x-ufo made by silver lit and i was wanting to know a if i got a good deal and b if there are any upgrades i could do to these to make them nicer.

ok i got 2 complete sets for 123.00 bucks shipped usd.
    extra blade and spare parts galore.

and well theres not much info about them out there so i was wondering what i could do to em to make them better! links would be great as i said i am new and not hip to the lingo lol.. well thanks for any and all info

So 65 views and not one response huh? oh well i figured some one here would know about the x-ufo.. and any upgrades I could find for it.
    see the problem is this.. every thing i find on it is in German and when you translate it it sounds garbled and only a little bit sounds coherent.
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE SELL FOR..hence why im asking if i got a good deal.
    when you try to visit the silverlit site you can only view the first age and almost all info about these are videos of them flying.. I haven't found 1 useful piece of info about them any where..
    are they hard to fly? are they easy or hard to maintain? just general knowledge stuff is all im looking for.

Comment

Working...
    X