Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Apache

Anybody know where to get this RC Apache from? I saw this picture on one of the oversea forum but no mention who is the builder or this fuselage is from which company product......... This could be my this year projuct if I can find any news about this Apache

Jameswilliam

Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
    Anybody know where to get this RC Apache from? I saw this picture on one of the oversea forum but no mention who is the builder or this fuselage is from which company product......... This could be my this year projuct if I can find any news about this Apache

Jameswilliam
    Believe is from Indy Helis.

www. IndyHelis. com

Comment

Yup... should be indyheli. Go runryder and you should be able to find some post of that heli..especially on some scale competitions a few years back.

SH

Comment

Yes just did some search on this IndyHelis and guess what the price tag was USD$1995 and $500 on the main rotor plus $350 on the tailrotor and it's power by Epower. This fuselage is 1/7 scale man that very big.....

Bro SuperHornet, thank you very much on some on the info giving me few days back.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Its OK. Glad that can provide some help.

So, are u getting the IndyHelis?

Comment

More pictures on this Apache

Comment

More pictures on this Apache
              must be heavy that needs such a built body
              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Originally posted by wangzx View Post
                Believe is from Indy Helis.

www. IndyHelis. com

Yup, did a search as told, sorry bro reply yours so late. You sure know Apache very well, saw your profile before you did a very well detailing on your 600size Apache. I hope this is not a nood question, but how do you guys do the panel lines and riveting on the fuselage huh........? Care to share any information about this who ever out there in scale models help please.Thanks

Jameswilliam

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                  must be heavy that needs such a built body

Ahaaaa.....you mean the Apache or the lady behind?

Jameswilliam

Comment

Yup, did a search as told, sorry bro reply yours so late. You sure know Apache very well, saw your profile before you did a very well detailing on your 600size Apache. I hope this is not a nood question, but how do you guys do the panel lines and riveting on the fuselage huh........? Care to share any information about this who ever out there in scale models help please.Thanks

Jameswilliam
                    Hi Bro, I'm not into so detailing of panel lines & riveting. Too much works.... Anyway, usually some basic panel line already come with the fueslage. As for riveting. You may want to try the reveting tools from starwoods (http://www.starwoodmodels.com/produc...s/rivetkit.php). Or RC Aerodyne AH64 Fueslage. There is on for 60 size very details. http://www.scaleflying.com/AH-64-Apache_c_92.html

Comment

Depending on your artistic skills and free time available,you could buy everything online or at hobby stores,or you could make everything out of polymer clay.Including the awesome girl in the pic.

Comment

But is there any bro know any website or link to show me how to do those panel lines and rivets. Yes time is one of the set back as a lot of hours need to be put in it, but will like to give it a try if I can able to have some info. Thanks

Jameswilliam

Comment

But is there any bro know any website or link to show me how to do those panel lines and rivets. Yes time is one of the set back as a lot of hours need to be put in it, but will like to give it a try if I can able to have some info. Thanks

Jameswilliam
                          http://www.rchelimag.com/pages/howto...owto=10&page=3

Comment

That strong built lady is Sarah Muncy Vice-President of IndyHelis. Just look at the Apache in the picture, zoom in and you'll notice the details on the Apache is so awesome.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Hey! Bro Wangzx,

That's what I'm looking for! Thanks bro. OK will look into the site for info.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Working...
                              X