Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Esky MH - Shaft Driven Tail Blades!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Esky MH - Shaft Driven Tail Blades!!

Hi mates,
    esky got new products come out already. It is shaft driven tail blades MH.

Cheers,
    Alan
    Alan

This one more kieng.
    Alan

Comment

http://www.esky-sz.com/english/ <--more info

Comment

Thanks Monkey.
        Alan

Comment

welcome.... but wonder how much will it be? dun think will be too ex right? stable fly? when will it reach singapore? mayeb can take a look~ :>

Comment

Thanks for the good news, alan_gbk.

Comment

Hi Monkey,

Not sure the price yet. I think it will be cheaper than Zap400 V1. Did u see the gear meshing? It is bevel gear which is better than Zap V1 (crown gear meshing).

Have to wait for test flight, then can tell u its flight performance.
              Alan

Comment

will it be available as a kit? (w/o electronics)

Comment

more importantly is whether the gears are held by set screw collar or not...

Comment

Hi, I was at the Shanghai Expo last week. Have checked and tested the KING and COOL. Both are very stable. They are still under heavy development and testing, and would only be available in, probably July. Price is not available yet.

Personally, I find KING's main frame alittle small and frail for its weight. You literally have to cramp all the electronics in the front. I would rather go for the COOL, which comes standard with 1500mAh batt. And I'm sure you'll have no prob fitting a 2200mAh onboard!

What do you guys think?

---------------------
                    Tan Hon Chung 陈汉忠
                    ---------------------

Comment

I want COOL
                      Alan

Comment

is it possible to get the heli alone without the tx?

Comment

Honchung,
                          You are giving me serious nose-bleed problems... I'm a serious fan of shaft-driven systems if u get my drift...

Comment

Definitely both King and Cool will be available in kit only sets. But... Esky is reputed for quality and value for money RTF complete sets... The thing is, King is similar to MS Hornet while Cool, Trex. If you would like to get the kit only, wouldn't it be better to get MS Hornet or Trex instead, since they have longer history, and have abundant of upgrade parts available?

I would guess that the King and Cool kit price would be about 20% cheaper than Hornet and Cool respectively. Frankly, I don't think this cheaper price would justify, considering that the components and radio would chalk up most of the additional cost. What do you guys think?

And with regards to King and Cool... King or Cool? Which would you prefer?

Regards,
                            ---------------------
                            Tan Hon Chung 陈汉忠
                            ---------------------

Comment

Working...
                            X