Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esky Honeybee V2 need advise

Just got hold of the HBFP V2 is it normal for the HB to slide to the left when given throttle. I already adjusted the swash plate to level it as advise on youtube but every time I throttle up slowly it will slide to the left and the best thing is it doesn't lift off when given further throttle. It only slide to the left on the ground. Appreciate it if anyone can help mecwith this problem.

I started flying heli with FEDA Dragonfly and Humble Bee, they are the variants of FP heli then.

See my reply in red below, hope it helps.

Originally posted by Badsham View Post
    Just got hold of the HBFP V2 is it normal for the HB to slide to the left when given throttle. I already adjusted the swash plate to level it as advise on youtube but every time I throttle up slowly it will slide to the left

Is the CG of heli correct?? Turn the flybar perpendicular to the heli(looking from above) and lift it up. Is it tilted to one side??? Turn the flybar parallel to the heli(looking from above) and lift it up. Is it tilted to one side??? If the CG of the heli is not directly under the main shaft, the heli will tend to drift to the side that is heaviest.

Re-arrange ur electronics or batts to get the CG correct. A balanced heli really helps you a lot when u are learning to hover.

and the best thing is it doesn't lift off when given further throttle.

Check if your brushed motor bushes has already wear out. Check that ur main blades are not warp.

It only slide to the left on the ground. Appreciate it if anyone can help mecwith this problem.

Comment

Here is a guide book to help you.

97977.zip

Comment

Hi, try adjusting the pitch. Too little pitch might cause this prob. = ) sliding to left is normal due to counter torque. = )

Comment

Working...
        X