Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitec Telemetric AFHSS System

I got myself a new accessories for my Hitec Aurora 9 TX. It is Hitec Telemetric AFHSS System.

Here is the GPS reading. I have to mask/censored the GPS coordinate of course

SH

Comment

nice

Very nice....so can do auto-recovery

Comment

Waaaaa.... Bro SH, u lucky lor get to update n make full use of d Aurora9 features. I'm still stuck n not able to update d module. Emailed Hitec RCD directly n was told to liase directly wz d distributor here n d distributor here kept saying abt ISP compatibility n to try different versions of d software. Tried everything tt was suggested to me n still no gd. Siannzzz liao. Even I asked if I can bring in my tx n module for dem to test/chk but Neva get any response/reply yet...... I wonder
        Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

For those of u who cannot update your Aurora 9, tell me what is your:
          1. Operating System
          2. Your ISP and What method (broadband? ADSL?)
          3. Your TX's serial product ID
          4. Did u enable or have any Excel/Office running on the background?

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
            For those of u who cannot update your Aurora 9, tell me what is your:
            1. Operating System
            2. Your ISP and What method (broadband? ADSL?)
            3. Your TX's serial product ID
            4. Did u enable or have any Excel/Office running on the background?

SH
            1. Windows vista on desktop n xp on laptop
            2. M1 mobile BB n Singtel mio
            3. ID #0000002761
            4. No other programs running in background. Antivirus disabled.

Update tx is no problem. Onli module. Rx hvnt try yet as I manual says dun update rx b4 updating module. Tried on both OS n ISPs.
            Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

You try to see whether can you upgrade the Receiver firmware or not. If u can update, very highly chances that your SPECTRA 2.4 module might be defective.

SH

Comment

You try to see whether can you upgrade the Receiver firmware or not. If u can update, very highly chances that your SPECTRA 2.4 module might be defective.

SH
                I initially tot it's d module tts defective. Brought it over to Rotor to chk. Upon chking, it's actually d hpp22 tts defective. Walter had it replaced. Now all updated liao. Tks to Walter n his team over at Rotor.
                In case u didn't know new update is available for aurora9 tx v1.07(1).
                Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Oh.. Yeah! for you. Strange thing is, if it is HPP-22 faulty, how come u can update your Aurora 9?

Maybe the HPP-22 has weaker power supply to update your SPECTRA module or your HPP-22 has an older model that it cannot "communicate" with your SPECTRA.

Anyway, good news for you

As for the firmware, yup, I know it is 1.07(1) and I already update mine before getting this telemetry

SH

Comment

Oh.. Yeah! for you. Strange thing is, if it is HPP-22 faulty, how come u can update your Aurora 9?

Maybe the HPP-22 has weaker power supply to update your SPECTRA module or your HPP-22 has an older model that it cannot "communicate" with your SPECTRA.

Anyway, good news for you

As for the firmware, yup, I know it is 1.07(1) and I already update mine before getting this telemetry

SH
                    Yeah tts wat is puzzling. Anyways I'm happy to c d rx batt level on d tx now. Hehe..... Maybe I shud try out d telemetry stuff.
                    Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

While fixing up my OH-6D from the last crash, I test out the magnetic RPM with Castle Creations's ICE75 (Yes, I using ICE75 for 450 size heli. Kiasu).
                      My motor is HKII-2221-10. According the Scorpion website, the spec is:
                      6Pole, 3000KV.

I set my ICE75 to run on governor with RPM mode.
                      RPM as followed (See picture).

I spin up the motor (without load..that is, not tail and main rotor blades).

When I spin up my motor , I notice that for Aurora 9, at, throttle less than 53%, it is at RPM #1. At throttle of 53% to 93%, it is at RPM #2. At throttle 94% and above, it is at RPM #3.

Now, for the RPM readback vs the set point of the ICE:
                      At RPM #1, the readback is 2200. Sometime it shoot up to 2240.
                      At RPM #2, the readback is 2400 and sometime shoot up to 2440.
                      At RPM #3, the readback is 2560 to 2600.

That mean, the read back vs the set point of ICE setting is quite accurate

SH

Comment

Working...
                      X