Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advice :)

Hi guys,

i'm new to this hobby and is wondering if this Heli (DYNAM E RAZOR 450 3D) is good? How much would this heli usually cost with a remote? Thanks for the advice

never heard of this brand locally. if u are a complete beginner, go for models with wide availability of spare parts since crashing will be pretty often. trex is popular globally, i personally recommend thunder tiger mini titan v2. tarot is also pretty decent. most importantly, how much u willing to spend on this hobby? be forewarned, it's a bottomless pit u r falling into.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      never heard of this brand locally. if u are a complete beginner, go for models with wide availability of spare parts since crashing will be pretty often. trex is popular globally, i personally recommend thunder tiger mini titan v2. tarot is also pretty decent. most importantly, how much u willing to spend on this hobby? be forewarned, it's a bottomless pit u r falling into.
      Thank you feudallordcult for the advice. I just got this deal from a friend who wanted to sell me this set at ard $300 so am considering. Thanks for the recommendations

Comment

If i have a budget of between $300 to $400 . What will you recomend ? I'm tired of flying co-axial 3 channel heli and i'm considering to go 6 channel but due to budget problems i can't afford those beyond $400 model including the tx .

Comment

Working...
        X