Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heli newbie too

Hi bro zerospace, am new to helis too. However hav been flying fixed wing aircraft for more than 15yrs. I still find that helis has a steep learning curve depending how far you want to go. My advice is to take your time and do lots of research bfore you jump in and buy your first heli. Thru reading the forums, you can get an idea of what you want and how far you want to go. Since you are waiting for your first pay, do take sometime to do your research. As for me, I started as follows:
    1. Nine Eagles Bravo III - very stable coax heli with semi-scale body. Goood beginner heli to learn to hover.
    2. Nine Eagles Solo Pro II - good FP single rotor heli. Relatively cheap and tough little cookie. Crashed many times and still flying.
    3. E Flight Blade SR - as recomended above. Great CP heli. Having a ball flying this still not confident enuf to do 3d though. Hehehe.

Comment

mazcarbon thx for ur input. Looks like alot pple start with coaxial 1st.

I have been reading alot from this from and other sites. I came across this term twitchy. Most of the pple claim small helicopter to be more twitchy than a bigger 1. What is the meaning of twitchy ?

Comment

Working...
      X