Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VBAR 5.0 Pro

It is out now, you can get better FBL on your current VBAR to 5.0 for U$45.

Now the wait is over. Here we present the latest upgrade for all VBars with black sensor and VBar Minis. It is called "PRO" which means professional. This Software provides you with the complete function set of V5.

Get more information on the features in the http://www.vstabi.info/en/featurematrix. For your convenience we made a video on how to perform the needed steps to upgrade your device to 5.0. If you need more advice, please read the Version 5.0 section of this Page.

Its our goal to not force you to throw away old devices and buy the latest and greatest new ones, but upgrading your existing device to a new level of experience. Explore the the new Heli behaviour, and feel how fast and precise it responds to your inputs. No Wag, Wobble or other effects can blur the crisp and stable feeling of your heli. All this can be maintained with a single setting, that suits 3d, speed and smooth flying at the same time.

The tail received some updates as well, making better use of weak mechanics and enabling even more holding force than ever before.

Allow yourself to be fascinated how easy it is to go one step further, the progress can be experienced by everyone, not only experts.

Additional features will become effective when something goes wrong. No matter if there is a problem in the power supply, the receiving system or the mechanics itself, it will be disclosed. Replace speculations with knowlege, get new confidence in your system after a incident. Now you know which components you can trust, giving a safe and relaxed feeling for the next flights.

Jonathan

just went thru the link, can't wait to download the new firmware and try it.. What's your take so far on the v5 express? Is it good?

Comment

Originally posted by mcs40 View Post
      just went thru the link, can't wait to download the new firmware and try it.. What's your take so far on the v5 express? Is it good?
      Bro...I think you have a problem. Because once you upgrade one of your 4 VBAR....you want all on V5.

There is a noticeable difference ....when I move to SJ720 from VBAR v4...I feel the heli is more nature and smooth and connected....the V5 take it to another level....very nice , smooth and the heli move much faster to your stick movement. "CONNECTED".

It is like I found a receiver that can understand my DX7SE 11ms.....

Jonathan

Comment

VBAR 5.0.11 - 2048 resolution/11ms and S-Bus

Was thinking of changing my DX7SE, now no more unless the TX can do 2048/11ms also. - Mikado is really getting out lots of good stuff.

Now you can update Your VBar V5 Unit to the latest 5.0.11 Version. It is a free Update for all V5 Owners. This is valid for Express and Pro Versions.

This Update contains two important additions, the Futaba S-Bus support and the Spektrum high resolution mode.

Futaba S-Bus is a digital interface, that is supported by some new Futaba 2.4 Ghz Receivers. It provides high Resolution as well as low latency data transfer to the vbar control unit. It is a much better solution compared to the "single line" protocol, specially in terms of security, latency and resolution. The implementation follows the official Futaba specification (HR-101-KD).

Connect the Futaba S-Bus Reciver with one of the standard patchcables provided in the delivery package. Special Adapters are not needed.

The Spektrum high resolution protocol supports 2048 Steps on more than 7 Channels for all modern Spektrum and JR Radios. Its possible to bind your radio in this mode now, so you do not need another main receiver for binding. The high resolution is supported by the DX7SE with high update rate (11ms) as well.

To perform the update, simply use your "online update" Dialog. You will see the 5.0.11 Entry in your selection list. Please install the latest PC Software as well, so you can access the new functionality. Parameters have not changed, so that there is no new programming needed. If you use the new modes, redo your Tx Calibration. Usually it is needed to clear all subtrims and adjustments to get a perfect kalibration.

Comment

Hi,

Can the VBAR 5 install on 450 Trex and TX 9CHP? Please advice.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tham View Post
            Hi,

Can the VBAR 5 install on 450 Trex and TX 9CHP? Please advice.

Thanks
            Yes not a problem. You need to use the Futaba receiver with the VBAR unit.

Jonathan

Comment

Thanks
              my is Futaba receiver 9chp. Futaba receiver with the VBAR unit??

IF i want to install on my 450 Trex, do I need to add on 2nd battery to power up the Vbar5?

Comment

Only if you use spektrum or JR DSM2 that you can use the integrated receiver function of VBAR. If you use Futaba ( unless you use sbus which is a very new thing coming ) you will need to use external futaba receiver.

The same power source to power the receiver ( batt or bec ) will be use to power the vbar.

Check the mini-vbar module and search the vstabi.de video page for more information and do some research before you get into it.

Hello everyone! I have started to make a VBar 101 series where I will try to cover the gap between the official videos, the manual and all questions

Jonathan

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                    Yes not a problem. You need to use the Futaba receiver with the VBAR unit.

Jonathan
                    U are like the spokesman for Vbar in Singapore!!! U should write to Mikado and make it official!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X