Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild wheel - a.k.a. Blade Runner clone

Hi All,

Anyone know where I can buy Wild Wheel? Went to Rotor this evening, found out they no longer carry it. They only sell the spare part of Wild Wheel but no more complete package.

Thx

That hobby shop has got quite a few units left

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Try www.stargek.com

It's near to A-Z building along paya lebar road.

They sell everything Tamiya!!!

I think i saw it in their display. Good luck

Comment

I tested 1 unit of Wild Wheel at Toycity Malaysia. It is junk, rotors speed is different. I corrected the dynamic balance by adjusting the blades pitch angle, the heli still tend to turn to one direction. Tail pager motor also not working. So, it is totally cannot fly. It just spin at ground.

I think better don't try junk because u will waste your money. I have original Bladerunner which is very nice to hover.
        Alan

Comment

Oops! Sorry! i thought you refering to Tamiya's Wild Willy jeep years ago

Comment

Wild Wheel is an improvement from Blade Runner with better battery life, etc. if you read at www.rcgroups.com .. Lots of rave reviews for Wild Wheel compared to Blade Runner.

I saw one at hobby shop here, it could hover nicely .. and much cheaper some more. Perhaps the unit you tried was faulty.

Comment

I think I m unlucky. Couldn't try the good one. BTW, here is my BR:
              Alan

Comment

BR Pictures

Alan

Comment

Hi alan_gbk

where did you get BR with purple cabin? I think that's the improved version from black cabin which is sold at ToyRUs.

How much did you pay for that? And how long is the flight time for each charging?

I want one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stjoe
                    Hi alan_gbk

where did you get BR with purple cabin? I think that's the improved version from black cabin which is sold at ToyRUs.

How much did you pay for that? And how long is the flight time for each charging?

I want one!!!
                    I bought it from Canada. I got the version 1 BR last time. The flight time for V1 BR is less than 1 minutes. I returned it back to canada and got this replacement BR. Flight time is about 5 minutes. U can get Kokam 1 cell 340mAh for 10 minutes flight time.
                    Alan

Comment

If u like it, I can sell it to u because I have too much of helis in my store room now. PM me for price, OK?
                      Alan

Comment

Working...
                      X