Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Never ever hover a 450 heli at home no matter how good you are. Please spare a thought for your furniture, TV, your family and your safety.

2) Do not install ping pong balls if you fly on grass. The ball will poke into the uneven ground and flip the heli. Once in the air they also vibrate like crazy, very distracting. I removed them on my first flight.

3) Belt CP is easy to repair lah. Feel free to PM me if you need help. I have been flying, tweaking and repairing my Belt CP for years.
    Sengkang random flier

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund23 View Post
      Thanks guys. I need someone to guide me 1st.. I know nuts abt this.. My heli seem to vibrate alot after the 1st flight with minor crash then 2nd flight manage to fly then crash.. So I need someone to guide me 1st and get the heli tune right 1st..
      A minor crash can bend the ridiculously soft shafts. Even too hard landing can bend them. Main things to check are feathering shaft,flybar, then main shaft. Take them out, roll them on a glass surface and check for straightness.

Then make sure the blade tracking is as good as reasonably possible. In a stock beltcp you can never get perfect tracking, just do your best.

Repairing heli is a tedious job, but DIY can save u lots of money, and also understand the mechanism so which helps when you program it with a digital tx in future.

And don't spend money on gyro n tail servo first... now you still hovering don't need those. The stock gyro is heading hold which is good enough.
      Sengkang random flier

Comment

Working...
      X