X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

batt from Hong Kong

hi guys,

Is anyone expecting shipments from H**y K**g lately? Apparently Hong Kong post is screening all packages for batteries.

My batteries were back order..So, i cancelled these but still, it took me 1.5 weeks to receive the rest of the items through EMS Express but, they claim that this is over now..

So, I wanted to order some batteries since they seem to have stock again..Anyone ordered recently?or is it too risky?

thks

i heard the same thing from an owners of a LHS. Sad but the days of reasonably priced lipo batts are numbered.
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Yup, I was one of the affected ones. But they eventually sent to me thru Speedpost.

Dare not place any order now, await the backlogs to be cleared and them sorting out their shipping mode.

Comment

U all lucky lor.... I'm still waiting for mine. Order date 17 may 2010. Dis sucks leh.....
        Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

hmm..did u order through EMS or air parcel?

i guess air parcel will take even longer..

i ordered mine on 24th May and it came on Monday 7th June..I asked for EMS express

i wonder if they solve these issues fast..Hope they dont ban lipo shipping by air..

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            hmm..did u order through EMS or air parcel?

i guess air parcel will take even longer..

i ordered mine on 24th May and it came on Monday 7th June..I asked for EMS express

i wonder if they solve these issues fast..Hope they dont ban lipo shipping by air..
            Not to worry, this is an issue that affects worldwide. They will surely find a solution to all this, or it will affect their sales significantly. Send by ship also can lah... takes longer, but who cares if the lipos are much cheaper than what LHS charge? Shipping charges, by sea, should also be much cheaper, so even more cost reduction
            ------------------------------
            Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
            NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

mine still "lost" somewhere as well and it was just 2 thermometer via normal air parcel.
              not knowning that the cause might be due to the batteries, i order another package... this time via EMS , now i am wondering when will it finally reach me. H****C*** should over UPS or Fedex service, if EMS/air mail is going to ban such goods.
              ------------------
              Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
              Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
              OS 91HZ
              RJX 90sz Muffler
              HC3-SX
              Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
              Align D650 Tail
              GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
              Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
              RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
              Align D610 Cyclic
              Spartan Quark + Align D650

Crashed:
              Raptor 50 SE
              Powered by: Nitro Magic 20%

Comment

Well funny ting is, when I emailed dem, dey actually told me it's bcoz of d Iceland ash clouds! can u believe tt? When I told dem I'm ordering from d little red dot on d world map, n onli orders heading towards Europe r affected. Said dey were misdirected by d hk post office, n send me another emaile regarding d xtra screening. Email states dat orders wz large battery packs of more den 2200mah wud b subjected to d screening. Well, none if my orders hv lipoly packs of more den 2200mah, buy still.........
                Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

yeah they told me the same thing about only orders above 2200 mah being screened..

my items got shipped back to warehouse the first time they were sent..Then one week after they got shipped again without tracking number..

@misato
                  it may take prob another 1.5 weeks..But the tracking number serves no purpose..No tracking info available..

hope you guys get yr stuff soon..

Comment

lets just cross our fingers.... this is always a risk when you order from overseas... then again, even if you buy from LHS, there is no guarantee that they won't have problems.
                    ------------------
                    Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
                    Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
                    OS 91HZ
                    RJX 90sz Muffler
                    HC3-SX
                    Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
                    Align D650 Tail
                    GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
                    Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
                    RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
                    Align D610 Cyclic