Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all Hirobo Freya90/Eagle WC pilots...

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Hirobo Freya90/Eagle WC pilots...

ive been looking around for a reliable 90 size machine and fell in lovewith the freya evo 90.yes, im getting it soon..yes! so juz not to get ahead of myself, juz wondering,how is the quality of this freya, spares and stuffs?another thing is what is the probability for me to convert it to electric? conversion kits?? any suggestions, opinions greatly appreciated!
    sigpic
    Radix 690mm, 600mm FBL(pristine cond.)
    Futaba GY611
    HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz
    HIROBO Sceadu Evolution EX50 (full carbon, SZ IV rotorhead, full electronics, original Hirobo mains and tails, FRP canopy+decals, original Hirobo electric power mechanics)

Freya Evo 90 conversion

May be this will help;

Comment

Originally posted by nytflyer View Post
      ive been looking around for a reliable 90 size machine and fell in lovewith the freya evo 90.yes, im getting it soon..yes! so juz not to get ahead of myself, juz wondering,how is the quality of this freya, spares and stuffs?another thing is what is the probability for me to convert it to electric? conversion kits?? any suggestions, opinions greatly appreciated!
      there's more and more 90 electric on the market now.. why not just consider..
      Instead of doing conversion..
      Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
      Avant Aurora (E1)
      Avant Aurora (E2)
      Mcp X
      GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
      JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
      will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

Originally posted by remotemadness View Post
        there's more and more 90 electric on the market now.. why not just consider..
        Instead of doing conversion..
        yeah true..theres avant, ma ion, rjx, align, e-raptor, minicopter and the list goes on...i believe the models i mentioned before are nice flying ones and mostly readily available.(wish i cud get my hands on the AVANT electric!)but, it seemed like the freya appealed to me more...and i think maybe this time id take a different route...who knows,rite?
        sigpic
        Futaba GY611
        HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz
        HIROBO Sceadu Evolution EX50 (full carbon, SZ IV rotorhead, full electronics, original Hirobo mains and tails, FRP canopy+decals, original Hirobo electric power mechanics)

Comment

correct me if I am wrong but I used to own a freya evo...and its the entry level freya...no?
          TREX 500 ESP
          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
            correct me if I am wrong but I used to own a freya evo...and its the entry level freya...no?
            im not too sure abt that either...maybe ur rite?but r we talking abt the same freya?the 90evo?
            sigpic
            Futaba GY611
            HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz

Comment

The EVO 90 and Eagle WC are designed for different flight disciplines and their very far apart in materials used and price.
              Don't PCW

Beam E4
              Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
              Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

true...thy r both hi quality stuffs
                sigpic
                Futaba GY611
                HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz

Comment

flew the freya evo for about 6 mths...not really high quality la...

imagine suzuki siwft vs swift sports or legacy NA vs legacy TURBO
                  TREX 500 ESP
                  Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
                    flew the freya evo for about 6 mths...not really high quality la...

imagine suzuki siwft vs swift sports or legacy NA vs legacy TURBO
                    hi art..
                    which freya u flew b4 and which type rotorhead version? i think u posted some pics rite?
                    sigpic
                    Futaba GY611
                    HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz

Comment

Hirobo Machine

Originally posted by nytflyer View Post
                      Just for sharing.
                      I own the Hirobo Heli like Freya eagle/evo 90, Freya twister 90, Turbulance D3, Upgraded metal head Sdx 50, Scadeu 50 last but not least Shuttle 30, Yes it is ex to buy the kit but cheap to maintain and all the parts are available in LHS the Freya family are very versatile my son Danny used to fly F3C and 3d on the Freya with no problem as for the conversion just wait for another month Hirobo will come the motor mount and flyberless conversion kit, yes ntyflyer you fall in love with the right machine and as for F3C flying Mr Yap BBFC chairman is the right person to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by zorrow View Post
                        ...as for the conversion just wait for another month Hirobo will come the motor mount and flyberless conversion kit, yes ntyflyer you fall in love with the right machine and as for F3C flying Mr Yap BBFC chairman is the right person to talk.
                        interesting....HIROBO themselves will come out with their own conversion kit?? how soon? will it be like the TMRF kit? i tell u, with the price, i was expecting a solid, machined motor mount,etc. and im hoping to meet him soon....
                        sigpic
                        Futaba GY611
                        HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz

Comment

mmmm....Hirobo's 'direkt kontrol'...and 'silent power' for the nitros..mmm
                          sigpic
                          Futaba GY611
                          HIROBO Quark SRB 2.4gHz

Comment

Working...
                          X