Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MH68 Stingray - 600size

Yup, I've been up to no good. Have been slowly building this US coastguard heli and hope the exterior can be similar to the real one.

Almost there already.

nice

Comment

Absolutely wicked

Very very nice
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Nice!

If possible, do place the tail rotor on the left to make it more scale!

SH

Comment

The real thing.

Comment

Lets see wats in the box sent from Flying Hobby. Great service. I did online chat with them before purchase and they gave me US$10 discount. Oops, not suppose to reveal it here.

Comment

There was no US CoastGuard logo on the fuselage. Decided to DIY one from a colour laser printer. It was printed on normal 80gm A4 paper, then laminating sticker on top of it and double-sided tape behind of it. Slowly cut out the shape and stick it to the fuselage.

Not bad for my 1st attempt.

Comment

Adding a few external decal to enhance the out look.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                  There was no US CoastGuard logo on the fuselage. Decided to DIY one from a colour laser printer. It was printed on normal 80gm A4 paper, then laminating sticker on top of it and double-sided tape behind of it. Slowly cut out the shape and stick it to the fuselage.

Not bad for my 1st attempt.
                  Mind if i ask where can i get those laminating sticker? I need to DIY some logo & words out from a A4 paper.

Also does 70gm paper helps to look thinner?

Comment

Instead of using laminated sticker, this is what I did on my own decals

U print your logos/wording onto A4 paper. Wait for it to dry. Then u spray clear lacquer paint onto the paper. This will protect your logo from moisture.

EDIT:
                    At Popular bookstore, they do sell a transparent sticker (plastic) in a A4 size type. It is compatible to Laserjet and Inkjet.
                    I bought "MAYSPIES" transparent sticker at Popular Bookstore.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                      Instead of using laminated sticker, this is what I did on my own decals

U print your logos/wording onto A4 paper. Wait for it to dry. Then u spray clear lacquer paint onto the paper. This will protect your logo from moisture.

EDIT:
                      At Popular bookstore, they do sell a transparent sticker (plastic) in a A4 size type. It is compatible to Laserjet and Inkjet.
                      I bought "MAYSPIES" transparent sticker at Popular Bookstore.

SH
                      Thanks, will check out Popular then

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                        Mind if i ask where can i get those laminating sticker? I need to DIY some logo & words out from a A4 paper.

Also does 70gm paper helps to look thinner?
                        I got mine during my SAF time. Not sure where to get them elsewhere. It comes in one big roll. We use it in SAF to laminate log books or maps to make them waterproof.

My company uses 80gm paper so I use 80gm paper.

Comment

Install the windows. I prefer to use strong double tape for this installation.

Comment

Install some deco items.

Comment

Installing the retracts, pretty straightforward.

Comment

Working...
                              X