X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trex build and setup help

hiya folks!
    thanks for looking in.
    i recently purchased a trex and have been happily building it according to instructions (as far as i can, dunt read chinese too good).
    i remember having to balance blades and c.g's and rotor heads and tail rotors and such in the past..... but nothing seems to be mentioned in the manual.
    is it still neccesary or do i just stick it together and go fly? (which seems like a lot less work)
    i do see something abt blade tracking near the back of the manual.
    do i need to do blade c.g.ing, rotorhead balancing and tail rotor balancing?
    ciao!
    -alexander

Originally posted by foampervert
    hiya folks!
    thanks for looking in.
    i recently purchased a trex and have been happily building it according to instructions (as far as i can, dunt read chinese too good).
    i remember having to balance blades and c.g's and rotor heads and tail rotors and such in the past..... but nothing seems to be mentioned in the manual.
    is it still neccesary or do i just stick it together and go fly? (which seems like a lot less work)
    i do see something abt blade tracking near the back of the manual.
    do i need to do blade c.g.ing, rotorhead balancing and tail rotor balancing?
    ciao!
    -alexander
    It is always good to do some balancing. It helps a lot by eliminating the vibrations. Btw vibrations will rob energy from your battery. Try to have the cg of the heli slightly infront of the bird or right below the main rotor.

Comment

gee, thanks!

hiya Syphonics,
      thanks for the reply.
      i suppose i'll just go get stuff to balance it all up then.
      cheers!
      -alexander

Comment

Working...
      X