X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walkera 4G6 spining (anticlockwise) problem

Hi,

I need advise for my 2.4G Walkera 4G6 with WK-2801Pro Tx

The walkera 4G6 is not able to maintain neutral position when increasing the throttle; it keep on turning anti-clock.
    It took off and continue to spin madly

Tried to adjust the RUDDER TRIM on the W2801PRO but does not help.
    The manual does not indicate clearly how to start off and the setting of the TX does not help.

Please advise what to check and adjust.

I m from Singapore, if possible we can discuss further on site.

Thanks you

Just got it ?

Reaction,

did you just got it from LHS today? If you did, I might have meet your friend who were waiting for you when I left.

I picked up my earlier tis morning, but was with the 2602 tx rather then the 2801 pro tx. Not familiar with the tx, but I suspect the gyro is reverse so it is not compensating.

Have the heli nose face you:
    - Move your rudder stick to left, is the tail slider moves toward the tail blade rotor hub? ( to test if your rudder stick is correct direction, if no reverse the rudder servo )
    - After tail initialise, move the heli nose to left slightly in one fast movement. Did the tail slider against compensate by moving towards the tail rotor hub ? (to test if your gyro is compensating the right direction.

Jonathan

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

No, I got it from RC711.

- Move your rudder stick to left, is the tail slider moves toward the tail blade rotor hub? ( to test if your rudder stick is correct direction, if no reverse the rudder servo )

RE: When rudder stick is moved to left, the servo pushes the tail blade outwards.
      Is this correct?
      How to reverse the rudder servo?

- After tail initialise, move the heli nose to left slightly in one fast movement. Did the tail slider against compensate by moving towards the tail rotor hub ? (to test if your gyro is compensating the right direction.

Yes. I suppose.
      When throttle is at high speed, I can sense Heli want to spin anti clockwise

At my WK-2801Pro, ELEV D/R, GEAR and AUX2/GYRO, AILE D/R are set at position 1.

Comment

main blade spin clockwise and tail is anti.

Comment

Reaction,

For safety...always disconnect the esc connector to the motor when you just need to make sure the servos is setup right. So when you have throttle/pitch stick up...you won;t spool up the motor.

To reverse the rudder servo r gyro direction , see page 9 of the manual.
          Look at "6. REVERS"

-make sure you select the right channel for rudder...you can try and see which servos response. make sure you do it for the rudder servo.

Check that your tail is working just as the picture on page 17.

If you rudder is turning correctly. Then one thing to do is go back the "6. REVERS" to the gyro selection and see if you can reverse the gyro. This is to tell the Gyro to reverse the compensation, which is lightly the problem you are facing.

After this your heli should spool up well, with it trying to spin in one direction. But sometime you will get the tail wag...tail hunting moving left and right as speed gian....then yu need to lower the tail gyro gail follow page 9 "8. gyro sensitivity adjustment )

By any chance you have these spare...need it to get it back up.
          -HM-4G3-Z-11 - main shaft
          HM-4G3-Z-13 - main rotor shaft ( spindle )

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by reaction View Post
            Hi Jonathan,

No, I got it from RC711.

RE: When rudder stick is moved to left, the servo pushes the tail blade outwards.
            Is this correct?
            How to reverse the rudder servo?

Yes. I suppose.
            When throttle is at high speed, I can sense Heli want to spin anti clockwise

At my WK-2801Pro, ELEV D/R, GEAR and AUX2/GYRO, AILE D/R are set at position 1.
            I guess is the tail rotor spin did not compensate enough to overcome the main rotor spin. My experience in 4G3 is the tail gear did not mesh properly with the tail motor gear. I know 4G6 is driven by shaft, maybe you want to check gear meshing, not too tight, and not too loose.

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
              Reaction,

For safety...always disconnect the esc connector to the motor when you just need to make sure the servos is setup right. So when you have throttle/pitch stick up...you won;t spool up the motor.

To reverse the rudder servo r gyro direction , see page 9 of the manual.
              Look at "6. REVERS"

-make sure you select the right channel for rudder...you can try and see which servos response. make sure you do it for the rudder servo.

Check that your tail is working just as the picture on page 17.

If you rudder is turning correctly. Then one thing to do is go back the "6. REVERS" to the gyro selection and see if you can reverse the gyro. This is to tell the Gyro to reverse the compensation, which is lightly the problem you are facing.

After this your heli should spool up well, with it trying to spin in one direction. But sometime you will get the tail wag...tail hunting moving left and right as speed gian....then yu need to lower the tail gyro gail follow page 9 "8. gyro sensitivity adjustment )

By any chance you have these spare...need it to get it back up.
              -HM-4G3-Z-11 - main shaft
              HM-4G3-Z-13 - main rotor shaft ( spindle )

Jonathan
              I am having the same problem of spinning 4g6s. According to the tx wk2602, u can only choose to adjust the rudmix to nor/rev, then rudmix gyro to off/on. The gyro itself will not flashing on it own, or in other word will not be able to set to on.
              To my stupidity, please enlight me on this.
              Please master help me on this as i am unable to drive my heli which seem so nice, charming and solid but only to the extend of 'watching' him. Aiyah!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leest View Post
                I am having the same problem of spinning 4g6s. According to the tx wk2602, u can only choose to adjust the rudmix to nor/rev, then rudmix gyro to off/on. The gyro itself will not flashing on it own, or in other word will not be able to set to on.
                To my stupidity, please enlight me on this.
                Please master help me on this as i am unable to drive my heli which seem so nice, charming and solid but only to the extend of 'watching' him. Aiyah!!!!!!
                Bro...unfortunately I am not able to help you as you tx is wk2602 as I have never been able to get it to work properly with wk2602 transmitter. Only when I switch to wk2801 pro transmitter....i am truely enjoying the 4G6 as a real heli.

regards,
                Jonathan

Comment

i am very frustrated as this is a brand new heli i get from --------- and i had sent them 3 emails regrading this but not a single fuxxing post they reply!!!!(sorry for the word) I even post it to their product discussion but no reply too. Did't they are one of the reputable seller on the net?? Is that the way they doing business???
                  What had i done to deserve this karma??? Am i gonna just drop this hobby which i recently upgraded from my solo pro 2 or just hold on to the spirit and passion u all RC-heli-lover displaying since the very last century???
                  May god help me and give me some guides and blesses!!!!

Comment

leest.

where do yu fly? may be we can meet somewhere in Yishun on Sunday morning and I see what I can do with my 2801 pro tx first and then we try on your 2601.

pm me

Jonathan

Comment

Thank u very much for ur offer. I appreciate very much . but i am currently out of town. But i will take ur word with me.

Comment

Thank u very much for ur offer. I appreciate very much . but i am currently out of town. But i will take ur word with me.
                        Bro,
                        Kind words of advice... (no offence)
                        next time dont' buy heli overseas, get the heli from LHS, if any problems help always available...
                        thxs

Comment

The HK selling dirt cheap, at US189, i thought their always qoute 'Tested and RTF", don't they???
                          Lesson learned!!!!

Comment

The HK selling dirt cheap, at US189, i thought their always qoute 'Tested and RTF", don't they???
                            Lesson learned!!!!
                            It is not an issue of buying from oversea at all....
                            The 4G6 is not a beginner heli and certainly not one you use to learn to fly heli.

Jonthan

Comment

Working...
                            X