Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600 size AH64

After a long wait and the kit was finally here......open up the box and.......
    1. Missing 8 hellfire missiles
    2. No instuctions manual
    3. Two right wings
    4. Not sure any other incomplete parts or missing parts as there no check list....
    Some lousy quality pictures attached, too disappointed till my hand can hold the cam stady......

BY looking just these parts.....will take me months after months to figure out how to assy..........

come on bro! ask your seller to wake up his idea!!!
    The Hangar:
    Trex 500 ESP (workhorse of the fleet)
    HoneyBee King 2(Decommisioned)
    Raptor 50 v2(nitro burning monster)
    Walkera 68b (storage)
    ST Models Cessna 182(given up repairing)
    All flown by a JR X3810

The Garage:
    Kyosho Stadium Force TR-15
    Tamiya TT-01D Silvia S15 (Selling!)
    KO PROPO EX-Master S Radio

i've got BLATF syndrome. Bad Luck At The Field.

Comment

Well, this is always the risk of the 1st to get the product. Anyway, have send a msg. to them for the missing parts and the assy. instructions.

Originally posted by Bomberboy92 View Post
      come on bro! ask your seller to wake up his idea!!!

Comment

Selling have respond to email me the assy. instructions and sent the wrong wings, but didn't mentioned about the missiles.... Anyway, will wait for the coming delivery and see.....
        Will start building this week end. Anyone know the actual colour of our RSAF AH64 ?

Comment

Oppss. Is seller not selling.....

Originally posted by wangzx View Post
          Selling have respond to email me the assy. instructions and sent the wrong wings, but didn't mentioned about the missiles.... Anyway, will wait for the coming delivery and see.....
          Will start building this week end. Anyone know the actual colour of our RSAF AH64 ?

Comment

U will have major headache now. Mine took a mth n its still not yet ready to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
              U will have major headache now. Mine took a mth n its still not yet ready to fly.
              You're right! No easy...... When open the box, already told myself to give up.....

Comment

What? Your EC145 still not ready?
                wangzx...U can build your AH-64 pretty fast one Build whatever u currently receive 1st lor.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                  What? Your EC145 still not ready?
                  wangzx...U can build your AH-64 pretty fast one Build whatever u currently receive 1st lor.

SH
                  With status like that(see attached pic) since monday 30th Nov, how to complete??? Tail case still trying to find its way here.

Looks like HKpost is getting lazy in their once efficient work.

Comment

At least they declare that it will be ship on Dec 3. Last time mine didn't even update the status till I send an email to them.

Looks like really HK post screwed up. Recently I order my ESC from Taiwan on Nov 26, 2009. Then on Nov 29, 2009, I received it.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                      At least they declare that it will be ship on Dec 3. Last time mine didn't even update the status till I send an email to them.

Looks like really HK post screwed up. Recently I order my ESC from Taiwan on Nov 26, 2009. Then on Nov 29, 2009, I received it.

SH
                      EMS China too. Mine stated in EMS tracking deliveried on 27 Nov. mid night out and no update after that. Track with Singpost website no details till I email them yesterday morning and they told me just arrived in Singapore morning an will delivery to me afternoon. So, best is after 3-4 days of waiting, call/email them......

Comment

Can put the jigsaw puzzle pieces together and show a complete photo of it???

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                          Can put the jigsaw puzzle pieces together and show a complete photo of it???
                          I try over the week end. Need to drill holes.......much more complex compare to EC145......

Comment

I remember some one in this forum ever offer the build up service, wonder how much will they charge for your AH64..

Comment

Originally posted by koon View Post
                              I remember some one in this forum ever offer the build up service, wonder how much will they charge for your AH64..
                              I'm doing myself..... Thats the fun of it.......

Comment

Working...
                              X