Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esky Dauphin

Hello,

I have a Esky Dauphin for 1 year now and it's flying nicely. However, after each flight nowadays, the motors are exceptionally hot that i could not touch them for more than 3 secs. The battery gets quite hot too. Can anyone tell me what is the problem? Im using stock motors ever since i got this heli.

Thank You!

I think it's now that you can suspend the heli better.. LOL... so running the motor longer without stopping...

just wear and tear of the motor..

As for the batt.. it's probably gonner already..
    Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
    Avant Aurora (E1)
    Avant Aurora (E2)
    Mcp X
    GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
    JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
    will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

But the battery is i jst bought for like 2 months. I jst found out tht if the motor super hot, the battery also hot. Motor not so hot, battery normal one. So you think i should buy new motors?

Comment

when i got my lama... 1st tym flying alr hot le....

motor confirm hot... no matter how i fly... the brushed motor confirm damn hot...

then for the battery... it will only be hot when u sort of lyk over discharged it....
        when the led turns from green to red... i will continue to fly for awhile more before i stop.... if nt it will over discharge the battery and degenerate the battery....

so time ur flight... maybe ard 5 minutes u go and measure ur battery... try to keep within 3.80? can go lower larhx... maybe 3.75 lorhx? coz after some flights ur battery will degenerate and ur 5minutes(discharge to 3.75) will become 4.5 minutes after sometime....

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Fire_18 View Post
          But the battery is i jst bought for like 2 months. I jst found out tht if the motor super hot, the battery also hot. Motor not so hot, battery normal one. So you think i should buy new motors?
          i think u shld be a new heli lae...
          maybe ccpm 6 channel de...
          more things to grow into...

unless u are still firm with ur stand that u still want a co-axial heli....

Comment

Originally posted by Niven View Post
            i think u shld be a new heli lae...
            maybe ccpm 6 channel de...
            more things to grow into...

unless u are still firm with ur stand that u still want a co-axial heli....
            Hello Niven, I certainly dont plan on staying with co-axials. But thn i no $$$ buy those 6ch helis. I still nid get the tx rx all since now my one is only 4 ch somemore is fm mode. I jst finish o lvl and gng overseas, once i come bk i plan 2 work and buy a new 6ch heli But thn i still wan keep my dauphin in gd condition la, cuz cannot fly 6ch heli in my hse anyway.

Btw, now heli got new problem. When flying after just charge, the heli will sometimes lose some power suddenly. Its like the heli happy happy go up or down. I tink the motor seriously smth wrong alr. I wan to go buy the aeronuts motor haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Fire_18 View Post
              Hello Niven, I certainly dont plan on staying with co-axials. But thn i no $$$ buy those 6ch helis. I still nid get the tx rx all since now my one is only 4 ch somemore is fm mode. I jst finish o lvl and gng overseas, once i come bk i plan 2 work and buy a new 6ch heli But thn i still wan keep my dauphin in gd condition la, cuz cannot fly 6ch heli in my hse anyway.

Btw, now heli got new problem. When flying after just charge, the heli will sometimes lose some power suddenly. Its like the heli happy happy go up or down. I tink the motor seriously smth wrong alr. I wan to go buy the aeronuts motor haha
              haha bro... i also gt that problem... but i always tot either its the battery or the 4 in 1 bah.... coz that will happen when i use my cyclic or rudder...
              maybe its juz the characteristic of coaxial that one spin faster than the other when u have rudder input... then maybe its the 4 in 1 problem? i nv upgrade the motor b4 so i duno... maybe u shld nt spend that money bah... go work for 1 mth sure gt enuff to buy a decent ccpm 6 channel de... coaxial juz leave it at hm and put can alr... dun nid to be so precise...

Comment

Oh ok thx for ur replies!

Comment

Working...
                X