Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeliArtist Feneston is Out ...

See here

The question is... who will be the 1st one to try it especially on multibladed heli. Whether is it going to be a USD129 paper weight or finally a working fenestron tail for 450 size.

EDIT: It do not have gearing to speed up the tail rotor spinning ratio. Thus, I suspect it may have some problem on the tail authority in multibladed heli. Possible need to modify the 450 tail gear ratio in order to speed them up. How is the mechanical quality...well, someone have to buy it and report back.

SH

Comment

HeliArtist Feneston is Out ...

wow fan suitable for comanche

Comment

Included:

* CNC Fan Frame x 1
        * CNC Blade Grips x 6
        * CNC Tail Gear x 1
        * Tail Shaft x 1
        * Tail Blades x 6

Notes: Remeber to add a extra BEC for rudder servo!

Suggest : Suggest you cut the tail boom into half !

Diameter : 100mm

Sounds to me. I aint gona be the 2nd guinea pig after my Lightning episode.

Comment

I am doubt why need to add additonal BEC to rudd servo..unless it going lots of stress to it. Feel not safe to fly since the battery may not able to take it..think twice if tail lost control at mid flying..see demo, almost hard landing...

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
            The question is... who will be the 1st one to try it especially on multibladed heli. Whether is it going to be a USD129 paper weight or finally a working fenestron tail for 450 size.
            Not me .... .... anyway, won't do it for a 450 size due to the usual tail authority problems.

Will wait at least for the 500 size version.

Comment

Working...
            X