Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Stock!

All the EP 8s are sold. More stock will arrived in about 10 days.

Comment

New stock arrived.

Comment

How's it going..

Just wanted to say hello to everyone at this site..
        My name is Randy Swann and I fly for Harold Little at Helicopter Hobbies. (Quick of Japan)..
        Just wanting to know if you still like your EP-8?
        If there's anything I can do to help out with your Quick heli please let me know.

Randy

Comment

the EP8 that i see regularly flies very well and smooth

Comment

One other thing.. Our 3-D EP-8 with all upgrades is $380.00. Saw someone said it was $400.00. Just wanted to correct that.
            Randy

Comment

pls xcuse re-awakening the thread.. i saw one at a recent show and am thinking about getting one. does anyone have more input on this bird? (i have some pics in this gal: http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/g...t=Apollo_Field )

Comment

Me too. I'm serious thinking of getting one of these. There's only a couple of things holding me back:-

1. The QJ EP8 we are seeing here are the Sport version and does not have the necessary upgrades for high headspeed and serious 3D. The one I really want is the Expert version but that one is not here yet.

2. I'm still not too excited about those skids and the canopy but there doesn't seem to be any other options for the canopy at the moment.

3. So far it looks like only X34 has the spares locally. None of the regional online shops I frequent seem to carry parts for the heli.

Other than this, I'll probably end up getting one.

Daniel

Comment

don't worry about the landing skids. There are people in RR who changed them to Raptor 30 skids. They look a lot nicer especially after dying them with RitDye.

Comment

Quick of Japan EP8 Owners Info Organized page

Check out the Quick of Japan EP8 Owners Info Organized page here http://www.helitown.com/QuickJapanEP8.html

Comment

Working...
                    X