Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Flite Blade mSR

Hi all, happen to see this little heli - E-Flite Blade mSR in other forum.
    Anyone here has it? Any idea where to get it locally? Thank you. =)

The walkera CB100 (double brushless) seems to be a competitor to it. With brushless, the motors can last very long.
    Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
    Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
    Esky Dauphin
    Walkera Lama 2
    Walkera 5G6
    Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
    Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
    Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Very poor local support for E-Flite product.Better don't get it.

Comment

i was trying to get the new CX3 too but really very hard to find in Singapore. you can try Helidirect online but have to pay shipping/insurance charges (better to get spare parts tog with yr order also). Eflite not popular probably becos they are more expensive than similar/beginner micro helis like those from Walkera and NineEagles.

Comment

You can get it here. It abt S$234.00

JPL Model PTE Ltd (Distributor)

Block 3016, #05-19, Eastech
          Bedok North Ave 4
          Singapore, Singapore
          +65 (6245) 2717

roger@jplracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trex600 View Post
            You can get it here. It abt S$234.00

JPL Model PTE Ltd (Distributor)

Block 3016, #05-19, Eastech
            Bedok North Ave 4
            Singapore, Singapore
            +65 (6245) 2717

roger@jplracing.com
            http://www.jplmodel.com

Wow, thanks. Glad to know there is someone selling in Singapore. If I so happen to get this little heli, at least there is some support locally.

Comment

MSR / 4#3b comparison

Sorry can't help about where to get the MSR at home, but I've had the chance to fly the MSR alot at a lhs in the states and compare it directly to a walkera 4#3b with the BL motors. I think it actually lives up to the hype, which is somewhat rare around here. Very light, very easy to fly and seems to be very strong.

The lhs demo one which I flew has been whacked up pretty bad by all manner of people and is still going strong without any repairs at all. I flew it on it's first day and i flew it after a month of abuse and it was still alright. I'd imagine you wont need much local support at home once you get it. Ive flown my 4#3 in all sorts of things around the house as well and have only cracked blades so far, but I dont think it can stand the hordes of kids and total beginners that have raped the lhs MSR to date without dying. Nice thing about the walkera is the esc's seem to have an automatic motor shutdown in case you cock up and hit things at high power.

Compared to the 4#3b the MSR is a lot easier to fly and behaves better when flying fast with less pitching up at speed. the gyro holds better for backwards flight as well but it's a little less responsive compared to the 4#3b. They are around the same size but the walkeras are much heavier and sound like mini turbines next to a msr.

If you have been flying helis for a while already, the MSR can be a bit boring compared to the 4#3 which is nice and responsive. You don't need a big space to fly either but the 4#3 tends to blow paper, dust and all kinds of crap around a bit more. Walkera is also selling a CB100 as mentioned, which looks like it has one of those 45degree flybar setups that should be more stable and better for flying in very cramped spaces.

In case it's a factor, flipping the blades, flybar, tail motor and gyro board to make the 4#3 permanently fly upside down doesn't work like it does with the old picolos. It was a factor for me but i had to find out the hard way...

Winter's coming round over here and winter's always horrible so the MSR's are really selling.

Hope this helps

Comment

Why no one here is looking at the E-Flite mcx?? we have good LHS support here too, on looking at youtube, you can hands off eat dinner let it hover in front you!!
                «Kira'sHanger™®»:
                HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Working...
                X