Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zennith View Post
    Yeah adrianli... Singapore have irritating regulations and rules sometimes dam piss...I have decided to migrate to thailand if possible. (when the opportunities comes, I am able to speak thai, able to get a house to stay and only short of is a reliable and trustable working partner).

Life only got one chance... live it or waste it.
    u wan a thai one? can go village find... its better there...

anyway to stay in thai dun reli need to know thai... teo chew can already... thai go there can slowly learn.... or u can start with the basics...

if u wan can pm me... i send u the ms words file i have... actualli online gt... but i forgot the webby le...

Comment

Originally posted by Niven View Post

anyway to stay in thai dun reli need to know thai... teo chew can already... thai go there can slowly learn.... or u can start with the basics...

if u wan can pm me... i send u the ms words file i have... actualli online gt... but i forgot the webby le...
      Correction : wan to learn thai can pm me ur email... i send u the file... lols.... learn thai pm me... u wan other things dun look for me

Comment

Originally posted by Niven View Post

Village is for farming, city is for business.. see what you are choosing...

Any I got my advance thai language certification and my thai friend say I am speaking like a thai people with their slang.

Is hard to find trustable thai people as mention....although they are friendly and nice.

thanks for the help in their language.

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
          Village is for farming, city is for business.. see what you are choosing...

Any I got my advance thai language certification and my thai friend say I am speaking like a thai people with their slang.

Is hard to find trustable thai people as mention....although they are friendly and nice.

thanks for the help in their language.
          np

sry cant help u on those points... i onli noe abit and hear from those market uncle who gt it as their 2nd ones(make it simpler so those underaged wun understand hor)... so no idea hws their personality... onli noe these people pump money there onli.... but i used to go thailand quite often... so what i onli noe is teo chew is more than enuff to get the stuff u wan... bargain... to buy something to eat... maybe thats for the more developed parts of the thailand to get tourists $$$... haven reli went to the improvised areas except to visit the temples...

Comment

Cheomech

This is a nice HELI photo shot from some sweet hot babe... commercial use for mag

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Big gas plane, crawlers, heli, bost, tanks photo shoot

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Yes yes yes !!!

pretty faces , nice big boobs , long slander legs ....

eh.... didn't see any heli , plane or crawlers .

lol , thanks alot guys !

Boys will be Boys !!!

Comment

Working...
              X