Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.S. 55-HZ vs Novarossi R57HR 3D Video Shootout!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.S. 55-HZ vs Novarossi R57HR 3D Video Shootout!

O.S. 55-HZ vs Novarossi R57HR 3D Video Shootout! Check out the just released today O.S. 55 demo video by Bert Kammerer!

Nice~

RC Heli Tips & Tricks

Can I have both??

Comment

OS55HZ and Novarossi 57 available now in malaysia

Comment

i think ill got with the os-55 hz. seem to be more promising...
        Kedi AH !

Comment

Where?? Care to share? can PM the link?

Cheers..

Originally posted by kyosho View Post
          OS55HZ and Novarossi 57 available now in malaysia

Comment

ehh.. the OS55 video looks damn fast for a 50 size hor...

hope its not like the align fast forward certain parts of the video trick.. cause if a 50 size can pull that power, i will be out for a new engine soon!

lukas rivas flight looks more "realistic" for a 50 size.

anw, my personal opinion. NO FLAMES PLS.

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Lukas Riva may be flying at a lower head speed, and the one with the OS 55 seems to be running on a much higher head speed and also somewhat leaner..

Anyway, both are bad ass engines, and yes, I strongly believe 50 sizer really can fly that fast..

Nova Rossi is a little too far away for any good support.. I guess my vote should go to the OS55HZ

Comment

yep tucfaz..

i think i agree with you on this one, i retract my statement.

i saw the original bert kammerer video on HF. if Bert says so i take his work for it! HOLY COW! smack down 3D awesome!

price doesnt look cheap for those interested! hehe looks like its well into $300+ range.

hmmm.. anyone wants and old tired TT53?

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Maybe wait for align to come out with the align 55hz? The current asking price of these little 50 size is crazily close to 90size engines. In fact more expensive than the older ys91st.

And the tic-toc in the 55hz video is insanely fast and powerful.

sigpic

Comment

Now with YS 56 video to compare!

http://www.helidaniel.com/2009/09/os...-3d-video.html

Hi! Just updated my blog to include the YS56 on a Outrage Velocity too! I still like the OS55 though... but that's just me. Cheers!

RC Heli Tips & Tricks

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_Sim View Post
                      http://www.helidaniel.com/2009/09/os...-3d-video.html

Hi! Just updated my blog to include the YS56 on a Outrage Velocity too! I still like the OS55 though... but that's just me. Cheers!
                      Thanks for the info. Looks yummy, 3 flavours to choose from. Looks like I offloaded my tt53 at a pretty good timing keke.
                      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

with great power comes greater responsibilities.
                        Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                          with great power comes greater responsibilities.
                          Like more $$$ when you need to maintain/replace the engine and burn out more clutch linings? lol.

It seems however, as people have pointed out on helifreak and my blog, the altitude above sea level and humidity makes a difference in the power of the engine (can be over 10% difference) so to be fair, the Novarossi looks like it was flying in high-humidity conditions (overcast sky)...

RC Heli Tips & Tricks

Comment

yes yes. we were discuss the matter on the field this afternoon at BBAFC and it seems that novarossi will not be able to take our climate, as mentioned by Master Tuck.

I think we are better off with the OS 55 however the $$$ is XXX.
                            Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz View Post
                              Where?? Care to share? can PM the link?

Cheers..
                              http://www.free-fliers.com/ and

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X