Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vblades back in stock!

This website is for sale! vblades.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, vblades.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Item Description
    VB60012-New Generation 600mm/ 12mm Root V Blades - Designed and Manufactured in the USA. The original and still the best most durable wood core blade.
    Have a 50 size that you wish you could get just that added little extra out of? Bolt on a pair of the V-Blades 600 mm blades and take your midsized machine flying to the next level!!

Perfect blade for the T-rex 600 Electric and Nitro !!, Raptor 50 , Knight 50, Vision 50 etc etc.

The Number one choice of blade for Alan Szabo and Bert Kammerer to name just a few.
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Thanks for the heads up !
    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

So they shift back to USA from malaysia? I thought vblades was saying that they are shifting to malaysia for production?

sigpic

Comment

No Prob Tony!

Originally posted by baby_zyklon View Post
        So they shift back to USA from malaysia? I thought vblades was saying that they are shifting to malaysia for production?
        Yar that is what I thought to, thinking of asking friends in Penang to buy and saw the news that they are back in the USA. Strange but true.
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Bro..I like your signature..!!
          Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
          JR Vibe 50: 01
          Trex600N Pro: 01
          Kasama Srimok 90: 01
          TT Raptor 50: 10
          TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
          MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic