Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone flies a TZ nitro heli here?

FRom this website ... it looks like it's a better heli than the raptor.... Have a read... it's damn farnie

But now it really got me thinking...

this is actually a clone raptor...previously caused a stir on runryder as globee... think our local c******n is carrying it...if rotor is carrying it, maybe can try, but that shop...erm...maybe muz think a few more times before trying. Parts are interchangable with raptor.

sigpic

Comment

Actually that that super shop was where i first saw the TZ... but then i dismissed the TZ as crap because of the shop's super credibility... this website made me change my mind... Thanks for the notes anyway!

Comment

Helifriend has it
        Don't PCW

Beam E4
        Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
        Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

huh i do not have a tz.anyway if u guys do not know,according to his website it is cheaper than the normal rapter

Comment

Tz

Hi All

Just to share what I knew about the TZ. A kaki of our is flying that in Woodlands. Many parts just don't to fit nicely; eg the fuel tank can be pulled out from the back and many more. For more details, pls check with Jazallo bcos he is the hero that assist in the settling up and flying the bird. FYI, the bird has already converted 90% to Raptor now.

Cheers
            What goes up must come down!

Comment

saw the bird up close and personel....don't thjink I'll even think of buying it....parts are badly done...the worksmanship is crappy.....the clutch and head system is super wrong...basically if the clone process is too costly...they just redesign and put in their own thing....

the guy selling it in sg is pretty crappy too~

TREX 500 ESP
              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

What a big difference from the pictures!

Comment

let me just give u some mini preview about this heli.
                  but b4 u guys continue reading,pls just in your mind ignore the seller.

the kit came as 'almost ready to fly' ie just need to assemble the tail,servos & engine and u r ready to fly.price is $260.00 for the kit only. great for those budget concious.

immediate upgrade will be the starter shaft.use r30v2 starter shaft from rotor.

if u are lucky the engine mounting holes will align nicely with the engine mounting.

the main tank can easily come out from the frames.just tie it with rubber bands.

for hovering or flying it is as good as a r30v2 and then pray for a crash because it will give u an opportunity to upgrade it to a raptor.

upon a crash immediately change the hub,spindle shaft and the fly bar unit from a r30v2

conclusion : cheap to start with and once crashed use r30v2 parts.

enjoy.
                  Sondol first talk later!

Comment

Working...
                  X