Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
    Price in the 4-5 heli online sites and 1 in Australia is about the same. Only thing is the shipping cost and time. Readyheli,Espritmodel, rchover and others in US shipping cost for me is express and take 10-12days whereas Austrlaia rcbits shipping is A$12 (select large items) but take 5-6 days, time is more of our SIngpost takeing 3days to process after it arrive in SIngapore.

One LHS is looking at this but last check vendor have not make it available in Asia. I did see cyberheli listed as pre-order, not sure if they have it.

Hope that help...you will enjoy it.
    Hopefully I don;t get ban for saying the site names, anyway LHS not carry this yet.

Jonathan
    ic, thanks. Most probably i will take from Australia coz it's much nearer than US, thus assuming the postage will be cheaper as well.

Comment

Price in the 4-5 heli online sites and 1 in Australia is about the same. Only thing is the shipping cost and time. Readyheli,Espritmodel, rchover and others in US shipping cost for me is express and take 10-12days whereas Austrlaia rcbits shipping is A$12 (select large items) but take 5-6 days, time is more of our SIngpost takeing 3days to process after it arrive in SIngapore.

One LHS is looking at this but last check vendor have not make it available in Asia. I did see cyberheli listed as pre-order, not sure if they have it.

Hope that help...you will enjoy it.
      Hopefully I don;t get ban for saying the site names, anyway LHS not carry this yet.

Jonathan
      btw Jon, the price shown in rcbits is in USD or AUD?

Comment

Aud

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
        btw Jon, The Price Shown In Rcbits Is In Usd Or Aud?
        Aud

Comment

Aud
          thanks bro

Comment

From Espirit Model
            Kit: US$380
            Kit with motor: US$460.75
            Express Mail International (EMS) $47.50 before US$15 discount=US$32.50
            今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
            不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
            长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
            Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
            If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
            Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
            Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
            Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
            Outrage 550 (FB)6's
            Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
            Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
            Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
              From Espirit Model
              Kit: US$380
              Kit with motor: US$460.75
              Express Mail International (EMS) $47.50 before US$15 discount=US$32.50
              thanks bro, looks like the alternative there is better.

Comment

Good setup

Today I put a 14T pinion on the Rave#1 with cc45/cc bec, running fixed mode with 90% straightline. The performance is great, definately recommend to all.

Jonathan

Comment

Today I put a 14T pinion on the Rave#1 with cc45/cc bec, running fixed mode with 90% straightline. The performance is great, definately recommend to all.

Jonathan
                  Bro, let me know if u r letting go 1 of ur Rave
                  Cause the cost of getting a NIB Rave is almost the same as a Trex500

Comment

Haha

You know why...because it fly more like a Trex 500 then a Trex 450....

Haha...but seriously...it does have the presence of a Trex 500 size (or bigger for some people, like me )....and the cost of spares is actuially very good.

Remember three things:
                    - It is a premiun heli, quality is much better then the Trex 500 , many times.
                    - The conponents to fly Rave is much cheaper then to fly the Trex 500
                    - Support wise from the Rave team is top class...and I mean top class even better then earlier years of Align ( only earlier years....Align now a days don;t answer email from customers anymore).

Jonathan

Comment

You know why...because it fly more like a Trex 500 then a Trex 450....

Haha...but seriously...it does have the presence of a Trex 500 size (or bigger for some people, like me )....and the cost of spares is actuially very good.

Remember three things:
                      - It is a premiun heli, quality is much better then the Trex 500 , many times.
                      - The conponents to fly Rave is much cheaper then to fly the Trex 500
                      - Support wise from the Rave team is top class...and I mean top class even better then earlier years of Align ( only earlier years....Align now a days don;t answer email from customers anymore).

Jonathan
                      but the size is still a 450, afraid can't see if fly any higher

Comment

queue

jansonfinn,

oh...you have to take a queue number as they are quite a few Bishan kaki in line to pick up when I let it go.

By they way....they are going to wait for some time as the 2nd Heli is reserve for my PROBAR when I get it.

Jonathan

Comment

hmm...

but the size is still a 450, afraid can't see if fly any higher
                          DId you see post #25, a comparison of Rave and Protos, Protos is the same size as Trex 500. And teh Rave canopy is the one that do the trips, it is alot bigger and if you can see a Trex 500, you can see Rave.

Hee hee if you ask all my kaki in Bishan, they will tell you I fly my heli very far away from me....and yet I can see and I am not young.

Jonathan

Comment

DId you see post #25, a comparison of Rave and Protos, Protos is the same size as Trex 500. And teh Rave canopy is the one that do the trips, it is alot bigger and if you can see a Trex 500, you can see Rave.

Hee hee if you ask all my kaki in Bishan, they will tell you I fly my heli very far away from me....and yet I can see and I am not young.

Jonathan
                            , my post in another thread was seen by u already

Comment

Although almost the same price but different flying characteristic and different head system. Actually Rave(692mm) is bigger than 450(650mm) in term of length and smaller than Trex 500(850mm).

It is good to try different head system so that you will know which one suit you most. As for me I still prefer geometry pitch.

Fly NIB, fly fresh, and fly without worry.
                              今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
                              不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
                              长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
                              Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
                              If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
                              Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
                              Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
                              Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
                              Outrage 550 (FB)6's
                              Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
                              Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
                              Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
                                Although almost the same price but different flying characteristic and different head system. Actually Rave(692mm) is bigger than 450(650mm) in term of length and smaller than Trex 500(850mm).

It is good to try different head system so that you will know which one suit you most. As for me I still prefer geometry pitch.

Fly NIB, fly fresh, and fly without worry.
                                I'm too used to Align heli already

Comment

Working...
                                X