Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini titan or trex better?

Is mini titan E325 better or E raptor or Trex 500? pls help me suggest haha i dun noe which 1 better for me to fly

beginner ?

Xsunny, if you are beginner, go for mini titan. Easier to work with and it is quite stable on stock kit.

Jonathan

Comment

And if you're really only just starting out on heli, go get a fixed pitch type like the Honeybee first. Fixed pitch helis are tougher and more durable than CP helis.
      ------------------------------
      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

But is more stable, but also more expensive. Mini titan should be a good start out, balance between stability and cost.

Comment

whether fixed pitch or ccpm....depends on individual....

as for Trex....better to get the SE version... but it is expensive....I prefer mini titan over Trex....get a used mini titan to learn so u don feel so heart pain when crash....
          After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

But is more stable, but also more expensive
            i mean "bigger is more stable"

By the way, collective pitch works like, if you pull the throttle stick straight to the lowest, your heli will slam into the ground.

And i agree on getting SE version, i got an XL and now its got metal head and tail, just a matter of time before i change the whole frame.

Comment

Originally posted by zxyong View Post
              By the way, collective pitch works like, if you pull the throttle stick straight to the lowest, your heli will slam into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee_Flower View Post
                With respect to fixed pitch, if you throttle down quickly, fixed pitch will slow down until the rotor stops, then drop to the ground.
                For collective, the pitch change will slam the heli into the ground.

Both got their faults and good points.

i donno how to say, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zxyong View Post
                  With respect to fixed pitch, if you throttle down quickly, fixed pitch will slow down until the rotor stops, then drop to the ground.
                  For collective, the pitch change will slam the heli into the ground.

Both got their faults and good points.

i donno how to say, lol
                  well..... set the pitch to zero or same pitch as the fixed pitch lor

Comment

Can I confuse the TS a little?

Of course there are clone Trex which should be cheaper than the original.

You can check out hobbyc_ty, they sell a kit heli which is cheap but always no stock.

As for stability, I hear a lot of bros say that Mini-T is more stable as it's slightly heavier.

So, you choice lah. You wan stability or cheap lor...
                    "To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bee_Flower View Post
                      whether fixed pitch or ccpm....depends on individual....

as for Trex....better to get the SE version... but it is expensive....I prefer mini titan over Trex....get a used mini titan to learn so u don feel so heart pain when crash....
                      Wad is ccpm lol beginner ma need to noe haha

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                        Xsunny, if you are beginner, go for mini titan. Easier to work with and it is quite stable on stock kit.

Jonathan
                        so where can i get a mini titan stock kit type??

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
                          And if you're really only just starting out on heli, go get a fixed pitch type like the Honeybee first. Fixed pitch helis are tougher and more durable than CP helis.
                          i hav a honey bee Ek1h-E004 i take months to fixed the pitch to make the heli stable n finally i did it now saving up to buy new heli

Comment

Don't buy any first, just join any funfly group and observe from there. After that I believe you wil know which one to buy.
                            今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
                            不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
                            长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
                            Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
                            If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
                            Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
                            Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
                            Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
                            Outrage 550 (FB)6's
                            Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
                            Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
                            Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Lhs

Originally posted by Xsunny View Post
                              so where can i get a mini titan stock kit type??
                              First hand, lots of LHS have them. Check with RCS or Rotor for sure.

2nd hand, lots of them selling on market place.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                              X