Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bell Hiller for H1 & H2

At Hobbyshack yesterday, realise the H2 on display had a bell hiller setup. Check w them, upgrade from MS....around $40-$50 ++ ......

Mike

Hi Mike

Bell configuration => Very sensitive to stick movement
    Hiller Configuration => Less sensitive to stick movement
    Bell-Hiller => More sensitive than Hiller but not as high as Bell.

So, if u go for Bell-Hiller, your chopper response is going to be more sensitive than what u have.

Super-Hornet

Comment

OMG, I didnt even realise Bell Hiller is 2 different config Guess those interested need to go there to take a look.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Hi

Based on what I know, Hiller design is those uses paddle bars or some stabilizer on top or below the blades (Like our 2 blades helicopter, or Commercial Huey). What it do is that cyclic control is controlled by paddle bars.

Where Bell, the cyclic control is controlled directly from the servos. (Normally u see in those 3 Bladed or more main rotor. It do not have paddle bars)

Super-Hornet

Comment

The exact price is $47.60 i think. Amy says it's supposed to be more expensive, but she doesn't wanna make money from this upgrade...when i checked the receipt it's like $57 something.... I can confirm that this upgrade is way more expensive wwhen bought from other countries.... But i still can't believe i paid $47.60 for a piece of plastic [maybe it's the mentality of the Hive]... it's almost the same as the original see-saw piece, but with 2 more balls..... and more links....

Have been reported (2 incidents) of breakage in crashes...

I've not put in the mixer yet, will try the H2 stock and see how....

Lots of hornet forum people are saying it helps in flying in the wind.....

Comment

hur? u bought that thing? ....... yeah..... me feel not so right at that price for a few pc of plastic..... but we all got this disease, cant help it....

Mike

Comment

you know that you can get one for the feda too ..but I think its easier to make then to buy ..just need two servo horns and the ball links ..it cost about $22 for the feda.

Comment

It's possible to make a bell-hiller for the hornet too... but i still cannot confirm whether it's tolerance for inaccuracy is high enough or not.......

Comment

Working...
                X