X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i Been CON!!!!! By a Officer Commanding

hi Pal,

this thread is to warn everyone of you not to trade with yeowchiang00!!!! he posted a this Thread selling RTF Belt CP. and i quick deal with him. as i am a newbie to this hobby, i dunno what to check for. end up he CON me. when i realise, the package is in complete. Missing ESC, Lipo Charger.

so i warn everyone not to Deal with this guy if u are newbie. but if u are PRO still can go ahead. BUT do Check PROPERLY.

He is From bedok camp, OC of a company.

"Thanks Sir for ur precious lesson"

pls, no flaming thread please.

it's the responsibility of the buyer and seller to agree on what is to be traded. Don't flame a person just because you are being less aware of the assumptions you have made about the trade. Unless you paid something that was offered on the SALES thread that did not match else, please try not to defame a person.
    ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by gks View Post
      hi Pal,

this thread is to warn everyone of you not to trade with yeowchiang00!!!! he posted a this Thread selling RTF Belt CP. and i quick deal with him. as i am a newbie to this hobby, i dunno what to check for. end up he CON me. when i realise, the package is in complete. Missing ESC, Lipo Charger.

so i warn everyone not to Deal with this guy if u are newbie. but if u are PRO still can go ahead. BUT do Check PROPERLY.

You can post it under "not so good guy list" at the market place.

Comment

hi Pal,

This Thread Is To Warn Everyone Of You Not To Trade With yeowchiang00!!!! He Posted A this Thread Selling Rtf Belt Cp. And I Quick Deal With Him. As I Am A Newbie To This Hobby, I Dunno What To Check For. End Up He con Me. When I Realise, The Package Is In Complete. Missing Esc, Lipo Charger.

So I Warn Everyone Not To Deal With This Guy If U Are Newbie. But If U Are Pro Still Can Go Ahead. But Do Check Properly.

He Is From Bedok Camp, Oc Of A Company.

"thanks Sir For Ur Precious Lesson"

Oc ????
        DX7 SE

Comment

Originally posted by pakkua80 View Post
          pls, no flaming thread please.

it's the responsibility of the buyer and seller to agree on what is to be traded. Don't flame a person just because you are being less aware of the assumptions you have made about the trade. Unless you paid something that was offered on the SALES thread that did not match else, please try not to defame a person.
          i dun agree with you!!
          the rc market is small but with many pests in in...
          i think that you have not been cheated or con before!!!!
          put yourself in someone else shoes before comments!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi Zattan,

I do not mean that I don't understand the feeling of being con or being cheated but you need to do this in good manner and not just "shouting" and Say "bad things" about someone just because you "FEEL" being con. and you can see gks never explain or elaborate what is different in what is being agreed in the trade.

and Zattan, you would never want someone to suddenly post a thread about you conning someone else, just because for whatever reason that day you are less on your guard to inform the buyer of what is the purchase is about and the buyer feel being conned just because the items purchase is not what is being expected.
            ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Did you get back with him on the missing parts?

hi Pal,

If you are feeling down....just pull up the stick!

Comment

After so many encounters, in my life, that this is what I learned from them.

The onus is on myself to find out more of what the product is, how it will benefit me and how it works. The cost and what other things that are needed to make it work, as a final package. And maybe the lifespan of the product, if it is available.

With these, I would ask myself whether it this is a necessity item, a like-to-get item or just-want-to-buy for fun.

I always keep reminding myself that I, ultimately, am in control of the final decision. To buy or not to buy. I have to go in with my eyes wide open, when I make that final decision. No one can make me buy anything I don't want, for it is my hand that will reach-in into my pocket for the cash. Not anyone else. If I'm not sure or not comfortable, than I will not buy it. No matter how good that offer is.

But once I buy it, whether it is a good deal or a bad one, I have to accept it. This cannot be term as cheating since I've seen the product and assess the items. That how life is, bro.

Cheating only comes in if the items have been switched, to a inferior ones, or items removed without my knowledge.

Well for you, just take it as tuition money spent on your education on Life.

But you may want to check, maybe the actual product doesn't comes with those items. Maybe only, hor..... I don't fly heli.... so don't know what it comes with.

Comment

whats a officer commanding anyway -.-?

Comment

Unless they have changed the arrangement, since my time in NS.

CO = Commanding Officer.
                    The main man. Overall in-charge of the whole camp.

OC = Officer Commanding.
                    An officer that is lower than the CO. He command a sub unit of the camp, eg one of the company (for infantry) or battery (for artillery).

Hopes this helps.....

Comment

This thread will be locked pending explanations from both parties involved.

I agree that it's both the buyer and seller's responsibilities to ensure the stuff traded are correct.

Both involved please PM me or HZM about the incident.

Till then, please keep the forum free from flames.

Happy Flying!
                      TREX 500 ESP
                      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Working...
                      X