Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webra / Rossi engines in LHS

Anyone bring these in?

One other question, why 2 stroke over 4 stroke for helis. pros / cons of each

Sorry if asking old questions, trying to educate myself.

Comment

sorry please ignore 2 vs 4 stroke
      just found some answer on the web...

Comment

Originally posted by kenghock View Post
        Anyone bring these in?
        Webra engine sell in Hobby Shack
        Rossi engine sell in NTC

Comment

Thanks

Read on Helitown no real difference between older model Webra and OS.

Thinking of the Webra on a Raptor 90 3D as its uses low or no nitro fuel which is cheaper.

Comments?

Comment

Hi kenghock,

in my opinion, i would suggest that you get OS for your 90. Its easier to tune and run in. if im not wrong, webra is design to be used with tune pipe and may be more suitable for cold weather. you would definitely not go wrong with the OS

This is just my opinion from what i have seen, correct me if im wrong.
            JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
            Solid G
            KY-3000 30% nitro

Comment

My fren Bruce using Webra 55 , it is good engine , powerful ,easy to start, I can tell you most of the engine is good , only important is how to tune and adjustment, if you have problem of tuning , you can ask Ah teck (Hobby Shack)

Comment

Originally posted by RAPTOR2001SG View Post
                My fren Bruce using Webra 55 , it is good engine , powerful ,easy to start, I can tell you most of the engine is good , only important is how to tune and adjustment, if you have problem of tuning , you can ask Ah teck (Hobby Shack)
                Hi, that is webra55. i have a friend that got problems with his webra90
                JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
                Solid G
                KY-3000 30% nitro

Comment

Hello,

Webra engines are good engines. I have a Webra 160 on my F3A aircraft and a very ******* old Webra 61 (Billy you saw it) on my pylon aircraft. No problems at all.

I believe that the engine is incredably difficult and tedious to break in. But after that, my word its powerful.

Just my 2 cents.

Danny.
                  Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
                    Hello,

Webra engines are good engines. I have a Webra 160 on my F3A aircraft and a very ******* old Webra 61 (Billy you saw it) on my pylon aircraft. No problems at all.

I believe that the engine is incredably difficult and tedious to break in. But after that, my word its powerful.

Just my 2 cents.

Danny.
                    Ya i guess so, u have to break through the break-in part. webra engines needs more gallons to run in i think. (i have seen webra 55 performed flawlessly but Danny have u seen ah chuan's webra90, he cant seems to solve the problems)
                    JR 2.4GHz 10X

JR DS8717
                    Solid G
                    KY-3000 30% nitro

Comment

Working...
                    X