Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend pls..

Hi, new here..

Need to know what kind of heli can reach height of 50 sty? Petrol or LiPo Batt?
    No intent to get to speed, just like to view around.
    What kind of video cam and datalink is reliable?
    Getting to that height need any airspace clearance?
    An auto leveling device that can keep craft stable automatically?

BTW I have not own any pro heli b4. just a little flight experience myself.

both also can...but you need a dam big heli so you can still orientate your heli well...if not.........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! incoming...think twic man bro...go roof top look at view better...cheers
    save the animals!:

Comment

You mean twin blade rotor or twin axle?

Thanks.. Any brand and model?

Comment

50 storey? hmmm. hw big would a real heli look at 50 sty height?
        sigpic

Helis:
        Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
        Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
        Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
        Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
        Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

How about this heli?

Minicopter Maxi Joker 2
          Main rotor diameter: 1785mm (800mm Blades)
          Tail rotor diameter: 345mm (130mm Blades)
          Weight: 12-12.6 lbs. (5550-5720g)
          Flight time: 8-20 min

The Maxi-Joker 2 is a Joker 2 with an enlarged main rotor diameter of 1.8m, thus a 35% larger main rotor disc. Following the worldwide success of the Maxi-Joker as a professional camera platform, the Maxi-Joker 2 can also lift up to 2kg payloads. As opposed to the old Maxi-Joker, the Maxi-Joker 2 is equipped with a straight tail boom, instead of the energy robbing 45 degree elevated tail (still available as an option).

The gear reduction depends on the motor used (between 10.8 and 11.6:1), so a rotor speed of 1200-1300 rpm can be achieved. With a payload of 2kg, the all-up weight is about 8kg. Equipped with a 10s4p-battery, flight times over 20 minutes can be reached, depending on the payload. For professional camera use the Plettenberg HP 370/40/A2 is especially recommended because of its finely balanced rotor. When using the Maxi-Joker in scale model fuselages the Actro 24-5 is recommended because of its low weight. A fuselage mount without the lower frame is available as an option.
          今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
          不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
          长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
          Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
          If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
          Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
          Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
          Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
          Outrage 550 (FB)6's
          Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
          Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
          Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Sounds good. I will hv to do in depth research into this joker..
            video wise, thinking of trying out VIO POV which is popular among motorsport. So when not flying can mount on my car..

What i like is it's form factor and mounting. Also quite important is the high frame rate up to 30fps, wide field of view, and cost effective.

Plettenberg HP 370/40/A2 sounds very pro and expensive..

This project is still on concept so cost effectiveness is key.. and no sponsor so all out of pocket..

20 min should be fine. As for LiPo, handled 7S2P before and 14S currently..

Telemetry, heading towards Eagletree systems.. any similar level of performance?

Comment

50 floors? wouldnt it be wiser to charter a real heli?
              For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

no. Gonna do many times over different parts of island.

My frn got back to me on the clearance..
                Any height above 60ft (abt 4-5 sty) need clearance from RSAF or CAAS to fly over non-designated area.

And for CAAS, chances are - go fly kite.. Even F1 event hit a snare for some organisations. Except for one that I know and they resell the airspace I think..

Damn the redtape.. gonna ask Spring about it..

Comment

Looks like u are going to do aero-photography. thatz a very big no-no in SG. I doubt any authorities will let the public do it officially.

Comment

Working...
                  X