Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any LHS or reseller selling Hitec 5245MG and Futaba 9650 servo adaptor?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any LHS or reseller selling Hitec 5245MG and Futaba 9650 servo adaptor?

今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
    不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
    长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
    Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
    If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
    Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
    Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
    Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
    Outrage 550 (FB)6's
    Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
    Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
    Trex 500 (FB)6's

?

Originally posted by Radio man View Post
    WHat is a servo adaptor? What function does it do?

Comment

I tink he meant to fit smaller size servo into bigger size servo holders and vice versa.

Comment

If you are having trouble putting in the servo adapter into the gyro's female adapter, can try use penknife tram the side of the servo adapter. All of us does that, instead of changing the entire adapter.
        Originally posted by Radio man View Post

Comment

oh I see

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
          I tink he meant to fit smaller size servo into bigger size servo holders and vice versa.
          oh i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            I think HDB got the point rite. I also encountered this problem (I think was on my 9257), anyway I also did like wat HDB had said, just use a penknife to trim away the extra blocking area from the servo connector

Comment

He's not talking abt the connector side and believed also for Radio man. Like what Adrainli said, it's to fit a smaller servo to a bigger servo opening slot or vice versa. E.g Trex500 has that for the HS82, Trex600 for the 9650. Some hobbist juz DIY or made modifications to fit.

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
              I think HDB got the point rite. I also encountered this problem (I think was on my 9257), anyway I also did like wat HDB had said, just use a penknife to trim away the extra blocking area from the servo connector

Comment

Bro Adrianli and Bro Balance mind are right. I want to look for servo mount adaptor that can allow me to use a mini size servo Hitec HS5245MG on a bigger heli for example Raptor E550, Guai 550 and Outrage 550 etc.
                今天不努力工作,明天努力找工做。
                不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。
                长痛不如短痛,短痛不如不痛。
                Too much $$$ fly fly fly, Little $$$ less fly, No $$$ see people fly, Save $$$ buy and fly.
                If you take care of your heli, your heli will take care of your pocket.
                Be gentle with your heli so that your heli will be gentle with your pocket.
                Alees Rush 750 (FBL)12s
                Outrage Fusion 50 (FBL)12's
                Outrage 550 (FB)6's
                Outrage G5 (FBL)6's
                Compass Model Warp 360 (FBL)6's
                Trex 500 (FB)6's

Comment

Working...
                X