Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fuselage For TRex500 and TRex600 from Hong Kong

There are 2 new fuselage coming soon from Hong Kong.
    They are:
    A Star for TRex500
    UH-1B Huey for TRex600

The UH-1B Huey come with elevated gearbox as well

{ Original picture acquire from RCGroups. Posted by "wilerbee". Hope you don't mind I post it here }
    A Star

UH-1B Huey

very nice...

is there a web to see how much this thing cost..

might want to convert my 600e..
    Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
    Avant Aurora (E1)
    Avant Aurora (E2)
    Mcp X
    GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
    JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
    will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

can fit to E660 or not?

Comment

Price? => Not sure yet. They are still working on the price.
        Website? => Didn't ask yet.
        Fit to E660? => Well, you can always downsize it back to Raptor 50 size right?

SH

Comment

UH-1B Huey for TRex600

Wonder does it comes with any troop-door for both sides of the UH-1B??

Comment

It will be ashamed if they do not provide the cargo door and the pilot door.
            Most likely the didn't install the doors because it haven't completed.

Anyway, here are the videos:
            UH-1 EP for Trex 600. First test flight. Neu motor, with 8s1p li-po.610 mm blades,

Trex 600 in our own manufactured fuselage. Electric power.Neu motor and 8s1p

Comment

A-star... is that another name for AS350?

Comment

If I remember correctly... yup.
                See:

SH

Comment

They now have bo-105 for TRex500 size liau!!

So who is going to paint Red Bull theme and then do 3D stunts on it?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n5RqVGINY8s
                    I noticed it has a high tail conversion !!! Wonder if that comes with the kit???
                    and is it a shaft drive or belt set up?
                    Nice big wide body ...ready for some paint

Comment

3D where?

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n5RqVGINY8s
                      YOu no good....where got 3D>..I seat through 4mins and didn;t see acrobatic also. For a moment I was under impression I have found "THE ONE" scale to have.

JOnathan

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
                        YOu no good....where got 3D>..I seat through 4mins and didn;t see acrobatic also. For a moment I was under impression I have found "THE ONE" scale to have.

JOnathan
                        IT doesn't ! You have to fly them Good luck with that! I just hope you know how to use Epoxy and GF mat

Yes, it does back flips. It is a Eurocopter BO-105 CBS 4 Twin engine helicopter. Stock model with a Rigid Rotor system, the fixed rotor is why it can do aer...

Comment

been there

Originally posted by bigfilsing View Post
                          IT doesn't ! You have to fly them Good luck with that! I just hope you know how to use Epoxy and GF mat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGu45s1_QPU
                          hee hee.....I have been there and done that. Others will tell you so....

Comment

If u are going to do 3D on it, I believe it is possible...especially 4 blade rotor to compensate for the weight.

JYHeli:
                            BTW, I still owe u the picture/explaination for +ve/-ve delta offset. Was busy at work since Friday..non stop

Comment

As for the elevated tail, I suspect it is like their UH-1B fuselage...whereby the elevated tail gearbox is included.

I didn't ask or search around but I suspect they are using belt drive. Maybe they using 2 belt design. Using 2 belt design allow them to easily change the elevated angle and will not affected the tail friction...in other word, tail friction is the same either in low or high angle of elevated.

The good thing about bo-105 scale/fuselage is that:
                              1. Roomy. A lot of space for avionics, battery or even cockpit.
                              2. Round shapes...or Pill shape. This should make painting easier than other type of heli. MD500D is one of them also.
                              3. High boom...suitable for most heli
                              4. Four bladed to provide more stability and lift and enough for normal 2 bladed tail. Five bladed heli like MD500D/E with 2 bladed tail may have weak tail authority unless u do something about the tail.

SH

Comment

Working...
                              X