Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is she shaking???

Hi,

My Blade CX2 hit the wall yesterday and the blade was chipped. So I replace them all. But after I replace it the heli start to shake... What's wrong?? Is there anything broken beside the blades???

Please help...

Thanks in advance

Are the screws on the blade too tight, it blades should be able to rotate on the screws easily.
    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

I got a hunch your shaft is bent. Do take a closer look at the shaft and spin it slowly. The shaky is actually caused by vibration. If shaft is OK then check servo.

Comment

is the blade balance??????or is it you that is shaking??????

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
          I got a hunch your shaft is bent. Do take a closer look at the shaft and spin it slowly. The shaky is actually caused by vibration. If shaft is OK then check servo.
          Hi, thanks all.. shaft "looks" OK no bent. what shld I check in servo?? And the bird doesn't shake all the time. When take off everything fine, but when it reach certain height it start to shake. Is there anything to do with the Stabilizer??

Comment

is the flybar bent ?
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

hmmm

stripped gear?

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
              sigpic

Comment

low batt in tx or heli?

Comment

Hi bro...

any hobby shop able to take a look my poor heli and maybe fix it??

Thanks all.

Comment

It is strange that you decided to sorta dissappear 5 months and pick today to reply once again.

Bring it back to the shop you bought it from and ask them.
                    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Or you mastered 'crack stick' flying without realising?

Comment

aiya why i so blur? what edmund just wrote only registered in my brain after i posted. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
                          It is strange that you decided to sorta dissappear 5 months and pick today to reply once again.

Bring it back to the shop you bought it from and ask them.
                          5 months already? How time flies... Anyway, I bought it from a bro here, dunno where he got it..

Comment

Originally posted by bloodflower View Post
                            When take off everything fine, but when it reach certain height it start to shake.
                            More like when it reach certain RPM, then the shake comes in right? Bcos vibration is not affected by height but by rpm.

Try this, just remove the main blades and leave everything else on (blade grips, top assembly) and spin up your heli.

Determine at which rpm/throttle level the vibration occurs. Observe the spinning shaft, rotor hub for any wobble.

if the shaft is bent, you'll see it vibrate when the rpm increase.

If the shaft is fine, look at the rotor hub next. are the blade grips spinning on a plane or one spins higher than the other? If the latter, check the feathering shaft. If the feathering shaft is straight, then the problem might be w the rotor hub.

Last thing to check - are your blades identical? Once, I use 2 GFR blades from diff batch (but of the smae design), it wobbled so bad that I couldn't lift off, due to the weight imbalance.

Comment

Originally posted by remauled View Post
                              More like when it reach certain RPM, then the shake comes in right? Bcos vibration is not affected by height but by rpm.

Try this, just remove the main blades and leave everything else on (blade grips, top assembly) and spin up your heli.

Determine at which rpm/throttle level the vibration occurs. Observe the spinning shaft, rotor hub for any wobble.

if the shaft is bent, you'll see it vibrate when the rpm increase.

If the shaft is fine, look at the rotor hub next. are the blade grips spinning on a plane or one spins higher than the other? If the latter, check the feathering shaft. If the feathering shaft is straight, then the problem might be w the rotor hub.

Last thing to check - are your blades identical? Once, I use 2 GFR blades from diff batch (but of the smae design), it wobbled so bad that I couldn't lift off, due to the weight imbalance.
                              Thanks.. Will try to spin without the blades.. Mine is coaxial by the way...

Comment

Working...
                              X