Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reflex XTR not available in SG yet?

Learned from LHS that the copy of Reflex XTR they have is German version... also from Wolfgang that the XTR will be available in SG distributor only after end May.
    huh

Hmmmm...... David and Spidey both got a copy already from HS............

Mike

Comment

That's German or English? cause the LHS did confrimed they have the update.. just of wrong language...

If it is English.. kinda strange way to do business when they don't want to sell the 4.0 with the upgrade thrown in free (less than $0.50 to make a copy).... to get rid of the old stock.
      huh

Comment

hi guys

my version is in german...but its fairly straightforward to navigate around if u have tried ver4.0 or later...the layout of the screen is exactly the same...so are the hot keys...

the english version is not available yet...they promised to duplicate a copy once its here...

being the typical ks s'porean...i also ordered a copy of it from reflex themselves...still waiting for it...

Comment

Spidey, Thanks for the confirmation. :-) Guess the guy didn't try to hide anything when I enquire. According to wolfgang, he sending it to the LHS end May.
          huh

Comment

Spidey.. LHS got their XTR upgrade already (English).. thought you might want to know. They charging $2 for a copy made.
            huh

Comment

Originally posted by nic
              Spidey.. LHS got their XTR upgrade already (English).. thought you might want to know. They charging $2 for a copy made.
              Hmm..... thats sound veri reasonable...cover for the price of CD and time to duplicate. Cool

Mike

Comment

thanks nic!

Comment

Working...
                X