Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's this? I'm confused like hell
    Anyway my engine seem over rev for nothing recently.... sianz.

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
      So what's this? I'm confused like hell
      Anyway my engine seem over rev for nothing recently.... sianz.
      Which governor are you using?

Comment

ATG lor. On Nomal and Active also over rev. Headspeed all of sudden go high.. not the normal over rev.

Comment

ATG lor. On Nomal and Active also over rev. Headspeed all of sudden go high.. not the normal over rev.
          How is the engine temperature after flights?

Comment

I have tuned such that after 7m of flight (left header tank almost full), I can leave my fingers on base plate for very very long before it gets too hot.
            Basically the base plate is cool when it comes down.
            If I richen needle valve, flight time is about the same, but base plate get warmer with every click.

Comment

If it's due to tuning, most likely it's due to imbalance of needle carburation.

Comment

Align releases a THIRD swash design for the trex600.

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=92326
                http://www.alignrcusa.com/index.php?...oducts_id=1002

looks like they finally got it right, it is lighter and the inner swash balls are on the same plane as the outer balls. but it is even thicker than the already thick NSP swash. might not get 13/13 pitch without filing the head block pins. well... so they didnt get everything right.. hahaha..

might order mine soon just to see if it helps my cockscrew flip and rolls.. actually i think that is just my fingers but whatever.. more bling more luck!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Haha, luckily im not particular about flying straight.
                  Good luck with your bling!

Btw, i think my engine over-speeding issue may have been solved, may be nothing to do with sticky carb at all.
                  Will be testing it again this wkends before i conclude something here.

Originally posted by stickman View Post

looks like they finally got it right, it is lighter and the inner swash balls are on the same plane as the outer balls. but it is even thicker than the already thick NSP swash. might not get 13/13 pitch without filing the head block pins. well... so they didnt get everything right.. hahaha..

might order mine soon just to see if it helps my cockscrew flip and rolls.. actually i think that is just my fingers but whatever.. more bling more luck!
                  Heli:
                  . Quick Japan EP8 EX (A30-8XL+CC60+Gy401)
                  . Raptor 50 Titan (OS50+522+CarbSmart+Gy611)
                  . Trex 600 EP (1512/3D+CC110HV+DS760 w/8900)
                  . Trex 600 N (RL53+523+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900)
                  . B/W Stratus (OS91 SZ+MP5+ATG+CarbSmart+DS760 w/8900+8717)

Plane:
                  . Ok Model Medallion
                  . E*Star Storch
                  . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                  . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Tx: JR 9XII

Photo toy
                  . Canon 7D & 500D
                  . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                  . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                  . Canon 85mm f1.8
                  . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

They didn't get it right on purpose...so you will order the next one, the next next one and then.... Try mixing out the cockscrew on the tx?

Btw...don't go too far on the pitch curve. Too much pitch, not enough management=look at photo. No, didn't happen recently, its an old photo.

sigpic

Comment

here is a russian pilot laying the smack down on the Trex 600N.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1043118.html...73ba413f20a140

man this guy can fly..very fierce.... the tail blade is practically trimming the grass. too bad u dun see russian pilots around the pro/sponsored scene. judging by this dude i am sure there are more undiscovered pilots out there that are just as good as many of the pros.

and yes.. this guy is mode 1! so anyone's doubt over mode1 and 3D can be laid to rest.

inspiring stuff.. now if only i can do like 1% of what this guy just did..

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

There were 3dx(s) in Russia though..
                        Oh yea .. im still a believer of mode 1

man this guy can fly..very fierce.... the tail blade is practically trimming the grass. too bad u dun see russian pilots around the pro/sponsored scene. judging by this dude i am sure there are more undiscovered pilots out there that are just as good as many of the pros.

and yes.. this guy is mode 1! so anyone's doubt over mode1 and 3D can be laid to rest.

Heli:

Plane:
                        . Ok Model Medallion
                        . E*Star Storch
                        . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                        . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Photo toy
                        . Canon 7D & 500D
                        . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                        . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                        . Canon 85mm f1.8
                        . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide

Comment

sick!
                          Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by CKS View Post
                            There were 3dx(s) in Russia though..
                            Oh yea .. im still a believer of mode 1
                            as am i
                            Helis
                            Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Need some advice on Redline.
                              My Normal throttle curve is 10/50/100 and with pitch -4/0/10
                              I take off with GOV off and Futaba9254 for throttle. During spool up to almsot mid stick sounds quite responsive and normal, but once after mid stick, RPM suddenly slows down. It looks like the engine is suddenly flooded. Then engine dies off.

If I put ATG Active Mode on, when I spool up, after mid stick the RPM drops and seems to be quite rich, but engine doesnt dies off.

What could be the problem?
                              On idle 100/80/100 with Active Mode, my engine runs sweet with little overspeed.

Comment

How many turns on both ur idle & main needle?
                                Idle needle would influnce the engine up to throttle at N% .. maybe it something to do with transition which would happen only when u use fixed throttle mode? and the governer would not move the throttle way beyond that N% ?

Need some advice on Redline.
                                My Normal throttle curve is 10/50/100 and with pitch -4/0/10
                                I take off with GOV off and Futaba9254 for throttle. During spool up to almsot mid stick sounds quite responsive and normal, but once after mid stick, RPM suddenly slows down. It looks like the engine is suddenly flooded. Then engine dies off.

If I put ATG Active Mode on, when I spool up, after mid stick the RPM drops and seems to be quite rich, but engine doesnt dies off.

What could be the problem?
                                On idle 100/80/100 with Active Mode, my engine runs sweet with little overspeed.
                                Heli:

Plane:
                                . Ok Model Medallion
                                . E*Star Storch
                                . ElectriFly S.E.5a
                                . Mpx EzGlider (Slope)

Photo toy
                                . Canon 7D & 500D
                                . Canon 430EX & 580EX2
                                . Canon 24-70 f2.8L
                                . Canon 85mm f1.8
                                . Tamron 10-22 ultrawide