Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Titan - Cyclics

Guys,
    Just curious, does your ball link at the flybar cage touches your blade grip when you full cyclics?
    Mine is touching and I'm already having full cyclics but find it not enough.
    Any solution to get more cyclics out of it?

Thanks!

There is 2 position at the mixing lever of the mini-t to insert the ball link.
    sigpic
    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven View Post
      There is 2 position at the mixing lever of the mini-t to insert the ball link.
      The outer posn is what I'm using now. I adjusted the cyclics such that the ball link at the flybar cage is touching the grip, and the cyclics is not enough for me. Was thinking if I push the dual rate any further will the ball link and grip cause enough bind to make something nasty happen?

Comment

U can try getting the green 3D paddles from LHS.. Its lighter and might give u more/faster response.. Maybe not more but it should be faster..
        AR Drone 2.0
        Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
        Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
        RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Which one? Can let me know?

Comment

The Green Stock Mini Titan SE paddles.. From RCE or Rotor.. Not sure about other LHS.. But confirm RCE have because i saw them 1 week ago? Heard its selling fast.. Btw what paddles are u using now?
            AR Drone 2.0
            Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
            Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
            RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Mini Titan stock ones Black colour. Is it different from the White ones?

Comment

The white and black ones are similar. The green one is lighter. I can confirm RCE carries the green one cos I bought mine there, together with the KBDD green tail rotor blades

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Will get it after next week. Going overseas entire next week.

Comment

Working...
                  X