Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this place

Thinking of going

AMK ave 5. Next to AMK industrial park. This land belongs to some GLC. Fly wif care.

Comment

It is between Industrial Park 2A and Park 2

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
        AMK ave 5. Next to AMK industrial park. This land belongs to some GLC. Fly wif care.
        The first time I fly there, the security guard and his manager from that GLC approached me, telling me that I cannot park my car in their car park, and wanted to report police for illegal parking. The second time I fly, at the other end of the field, the security walked all the way across the field to stop me from flying. I ask him am I trespassing? He said no, they only owned the carpark and not the stretch beyond the center fence. So I ask him what rights he has to stop me from flying since I am not trespassing their carpark, and the grass field belongs to HDB(Indicated by the signs on the field)? He said his manager is making things difficult for him too and he has no choice but to follow instruction to chase flyers away. Not to make things difficult for him, I pack up and left.
        Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
        Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
        Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
        Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
        Heli
        Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
        Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Originally posted by temannis
          The first time I fly there, the security guard and his manager from that GLC approached me, telling me that I cannot park my car in their car park, and wanted to report police for illegal parking. The second time I fly, at the other end of the field, the security walked all the way across the field to stop me from flying. I ask him am I trespassing? He said no, they only owned the carpark and not the stretch beyond the center fence. So I ask him what rights he has to stop me from flying since I am not trespassing their carpark, and the grass field belongs to HDB(Indicated by the signs on the field)? He said his manager is making things difficult for him too and he has no choice but to follow instruction to chase flyers away. Not to make things difficult for him, I pack up and left.
          Were you flying on weekdays or weekend?
          I guess there is more human and vehicular traffic on weekdays.
          Nevetheless they have no rights to chase you away, only HDB does .
          Vincent
          BEAM
          Z-Power Z10A
          QUARK 33
          H65MG Servos
          GY401 Gyro

Comment

Originally posted by vinljp
            Were you flying on weekdays or weekend?
            I guess there is more human and vehicular traffic on weekdays.
            Nevetheless they have no rights to chase you away, only HDB does .
            Even if they dont have the rights, one call to 999, u will know the outcome lah.

R/C flying hobby is like that lah, unless u like to play cat n mouse games.

Comment

Even if they dont have the rights, one call to 999, u will know the outcome lah.

R/C flying hobby is like that lah, unless u like to play cat n mouse games.
              Adrianli, have you submitted your Integrated RC (IR) Playground to the govt?
              Love you idea on that post
              Vincent
              BEAM
              Z-Power Z10A
              QUARK 33
              H65MG Servos
              GY401 Gyro

Comment

Originally posted by vinljp
                Adrianli, have you submitted your Integrated RC (IR) Playground to the govt?
                Love you idea on that post
                Which agency to submit to???

From my view, many agency to submit to!!! Have to submit to SLA, LTA, IDA, CAAS, NEA, PUB, Nparks and (Sports Council???). So u see, need a full time person on the job. Maybe when I retire with nothing much on my hands, then can consider.

Comment

I think all most agency you mention are not interested.. Seriously. SSC enough liao

From my view, many agency to submit to!!! Have to submit to SLA, LTA, IDA, CAAS, NEA, PUB, Nparks and (Sports Council???). So u see, need a full time person on the job. Maybe when I retire with nothing much on my hands, then can consider.

Comment

Sorry.. AFS also..

Comment

Need all these agencies. See my breakdown.

SLA - Land for the playground
                      LTA - Road leading to playground
                      IDA - Radio station license
                      CAAS - Air space clearances
                      NEA - park license, noise pollution index?
                      PUB - water n electricity provider
                      Nparks - clearance of secondary forest or watever plants

Sports council(SSC) n AFS??? - Not sure why need them??? To leech on a private investment? Unless they are the ones pumping in the $$$. But I tink not.

Look at the new Changi Race Track as an example, its a private investment. Who pumping in the construction $$$ ??? That dunno wat motorsport council also gona leech on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Need all these agencies. See my breakdown.

SLA - Land for the playground
                        LTA - Road leading to playground
                        IDA - Radio station license
                        CAAS - Air space clearances
                        NEA - park license, noise pollution index?
                        PUB - water n electricity provider
                        Nparks - clearance of secondary forest or watever plants

Sports council(SSC) n AFS??? - Not sure why need them??? To leech on a private investment? Unless they are the ones pumping in the $$$. But I tink not.

Look at the new Changi Race Track as an example, its a private investment. Who pumping in the construction $$$ ??? That dunno wat motorsport council also gona leech on it.
                        I was reminded of a scene in Just follow law, where they got bounce back and fore by those agences to get approval to hang up some banner.
                        Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
                        Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
                        Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
                        Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
                        Heli
                        Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
                        Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Working...
                        X