Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to lookout for for 2nd hand Heli?

Hi Guys,

What should I lookout for for 2nd hand 450 Heli?
    I know after crashes, the tracking will never be the same. But what other thing to look out for?

I am a newbie to Heli. Should I even buy 2nd Hand?
    Akira.
    Planes - Vladimir Maxa4/Vladimir Blaster3/Vladimir Elf
    sigpic

I think the best way is to...

Try asking your friends who has experience in this hobby, to go down with you to look at the 2nd hand heli that you are going to buy.
    [B]Kenny[/B]

Goblin 700 | Goblin 500 | Compass 6HV

Unthinkable, unimaginable, incredible, beyond conception and beyond the bounds of possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by sookainian
      I think the best way is to...

Try asking your friends who has experience in this hobby, to go down with you to look at the 2nd hand heli that you are going to buy.
      I got no friend playing heli. I am the 1st.
      Akira.
      sigpic

Comment

I guess buying 1st hand is safer then for a newbie with no friend playing heli.
        Akira.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, if it is your first and even if it is new, you can easily make second had condition too within the first flight.

What you need is friends to fly with and help you, joining a fun fly near you area is your best bet to make your heli dollar stretch longer, trust us on that
          Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by akirared
            Hi Guys,

What should I lookout for for 2nd hand 450 Heli?
            I know after crashes, the tracking will never be the same. But what other thing to look out for?

I am a newbie to Heli. Should I even buy 2nd Hand?
            get seller to test flight the bird..
            or you/your fren/forum guys to help test flight
            f

Comment

buy from reputable seller. anyway, gt few mini-t sale in marketplace. price look good.
              sigpic

Helis:
              Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
              Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
              Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
              Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
              Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Originally posted by luckysoul
                buy from reputable seller. anyway, gt few mini-t sale in marketplace. price look good.
                he is looking for trex lah..sell him yours..then i can sell you mine..

Comment

Originally posted by awesome
                  he is looking for trex lah..sell him yours..then i can sell you mine..
                  ARGH!!! u here?! long time no see u, hear tt u went oversea to work. lol. i setting up my trex SE now~
                  sigpic

Helis:

Comment

ARGH!!! u here?! long time no see u, hear tt u went oversea to work. lol. i setting up my trex SE now~
                    yeap..been hell crazy for the past few months..now am back but may need to travel again end of the year..

hope everyone here in dH is well and kicking..keep it high in the air..

you guys still flying at MSCP? akirared..welcome to this hobby - i bet you will be thrilled when you get your first bird up in the air.

Comment

yeap..been hell crazy for the past few months..now am back but may need to travel again end of the year..

hope everyone here in dH is well and kicking..keep it high in the air..

you guys still flying at MSCP? akirared..welcome to this hobby - i bet you will be thrilled when you get your first bird up in the air.
                      lol. i juz get back to forum few mth ago too. i disappeared since i enlisted. haha. till now still haben have a flight b4.

dun tink they fly in mscp le. all like so busy. so comin back to fly?
                      sigpic

Helis:

Comment

lol. i juz get back to forum few mth ago too. i disappeared since i enlisted. haha. till now still haben have a flight b4.

dun tink they fly in mscp le. all like so busy. so comin back to fly?
                        can't really say so..my trex and king 2 is still sitting there in the store since Nov last year..so might just try and bring them back to life..hard to get it started..and once started, not sure if i can get the mood going..well if you are planning to fly one of these days..let me know..i might want to join in..

Comment

can't really say so..my trex and king 2 is still sitting there in the store since Nov last year..so might just try and bring them back to life..hard to get it started..and once started, not sure if i can get the mood going..well if you are planning to fly one of these days..let me know..i might want to join in..
                          lol. mine sat in my align case for since june last yr till abt feb this yr before i take out to start fixing it. realise lipo all gone case le. haha. planning to get a fp to fly, still miss my fp. will go fly one of these days after my trex is flight worthy.
                          sigpic

Helis:

Comment

probably drop by acehobby 2nite, anybody wanna just pop by to tok cok?

Comment

Working...
                            X