Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manila rc shops

hi any filipino flyers here n they know of any rc heli shops in manila?
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey greentea, what kind of rc stuff are you looking for in manila? heli or plane stuff? nitro or electric items?
    « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Comment

whoops, stupid question pardon me didn't read your post carefully..well heli shops, you can go to Makati (which is the CDB) there's Lil's Hobby shop, they sell mostly Futaba, Kyosho, Hirobo gear. mostly nitro stuff.

Comment

lil's hobby?
        my colleague is a filipino he told me that quark carpark do have and megamall. how about sn morth edsa sm manila, robinson ermita?
        [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

your colleague is correct, lil's has 2 branches, 1 in makati (which is quad carpark that you mentioned) and the other is in megamall. the others you mentioned (SM) don't have rc hobbyshops..well none that caters to rc flight stuff that i know off. may have rc car stuff probably

Comment

ok thanks bro

Comment

Working...
            X