Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Off this Danger!

Just kidding! With my new plastic canopy and Biohazard logo but this one is for actual flying so didn't spend more time painting and making it look nice, too heart pain if it crashed with too beautiful paintwork. But also keep off becos its my first heli and no experience in flying one. Set up done at +/-12 pitch, any heli gurus can enlighten me on my set up next weekend when I bring her there? Thanks for viewing. A little teaser, can anyone tell me what's wrong with my TREX 450SE V2? No prize for this correct answer
    Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Originally posted by flybywire
    Thanks for viewing. A little teaser, can anyone tell me what's wrong with my TREX 450SE V2? No prize for this correct answer
    Its not in the air ?
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
      Its not in the air ?
      I already said I have not flown this heli, wrong answer.
      Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Comment

how come got beam swashplate?!
        Kedi AH !

Comment

okay...its actually beam heli with align skids and canopy...
          Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny
            okay...its actually beam heli with align skids and canopy...
            I call it Belign 450 new one!! Sharp eyes. Ok Ok I misplaced the Align swash and didn't have one replacement. Bought the Beam E4 swash and put it in. If I find the Align swash, maybe I will sell it here. Who needs one Trex SE V2 Align swash?

Comment

I call it Belign 450 new one!! Sharp eyes. Ok Ok I misplaced the Align swash and didn't have one replacement. Bought the Beam E4 swash and put it in. If I find the Align swash, maybe I will sell it here. Who needs one Trex SE V2 Align swash?
              How much u got for the beam swashplate?

Comment

S$50+, can't find the receipt

Comment

S$50+, can't find the receipt
                  wat for u need the receipt?

Comment

Exact price of swash is in the receipt.

Comment

Working...
                    X