Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Heli from CYB

Not sure if u guys have seen this heli.. But i've been following up on its latest news and it seems that Curtis Youngblood has a new company called Next D and its 1st heli is the Rave 3D..

Reference is http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/t423928p1/

Will anyone be interested in this heli? It has torque tube man!
    Furthermore, CYB said that on 4s lipo and 350mm blade setup, it could do REAL autos.. Not sure how true but that coming from someone like CYB, i guess its hard to deny..
    AR Drone 2.0
    Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
    Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
    RG831B Rx

sigpic

I'm sure the heli will perform given that it's from CY.

What irks me off from the thread is how quick the people turn the tables around when they realized "it's not just another Chinese 450" but a CY heli!

Comment

Yea.. I read through and found that many people was quick to turn around..

But even if it was not from CY, the teasers alone is enough to make me notice it.. Just hope this heli will hit our shores..

The only thing that entice me is the Torque Tube on the 450 heli.. I have issues with belt tightness and really would love to have a really really free tail..
      AR Drone 2.0
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_3330
        Yea.. I read through and found that many people was quick to turn around..

But even if it was not from CY, the teasers alone is enough to make me notice it.. Just hope this heli will hit our shores..

The only thing that entice me is the Torque Tube on the 450 heli.. I have issues with belt tightness and really would love to have a really really free tail..
        do a search on google For the Duzi R5 .
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

0.o another Torque Tube heli..

Anyway, people doesn't seem to have any interest in this heli..
          AR Drone 2.0
          Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
          RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

An addition of a new 450 heli is quite weird at this time.

The torque tube drive will definitely help with autos but it won't ever be as good as anything bigger. Unless they can half the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
              An addition of a new 450 heli is quite weird at this time.

The torque tube drive will definitely help with autos but it won't ever be as good as anything bigger. Unless they can half the weight.
              Good point
              Helis
              Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Working...
              X