Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit
    I am not sure what the pricing is like for the local shops that sells Walkera parts... but i reckon for the Sim Lim shop, they are probably over priced.... but I could be wrong..

I would suggest that you order online for Walkera parts.
    Quite a number of on-line vendors for Walkera spares...
    One of them that i have tried is : www.ehirobo.com

Shipping is relatively cheap too compared to other vendors and prices are good. Shipping from HK is quick as well...

Hope that helps
    i checked the website liao but most of the part all out of stock

Comment

ehirobo is selling 5#6 tail truss for US$5.80 (S$8) and 5#6 canopy for US$6.20 (S$8.60) both excludg shippg. I wonder what the prices for these parts are like in Singapore (if you can find them).

Comment

Originally posted by fatdiablo
        sim lim square the 1st floor 1 ya?
        yes he selling but very limited spare only.
        he sold me the spare lei but i never buy the heli from him.

wht spare u looking for?
        Hi bro, maybe I am pure "Ugly", that is why he told me he refuse to sell walkera parts to non customers.

I am concentrating on my HBK2 now anyway, will not touch my walkera until I get sick of my HBK2

I actually intended to buy some walkera blades and servos. But now I know how to use other brand's parts to fit on the walkera liao. Cheers

Have fun flying

Comment

Originally posted by beachboyzsg
          Hi bro, maybe I am pure "Ugly", that is why he told me he refuse to sell walkera parts to non customers.

I am concentrating on my HBK2 now anyway, will not touch my walkera until I get sick of my HBK2

I actually intended to buy some walkera blades and servos. But now I know how to use other brand's parts to fit on the walkera liao. Cheers

Have fun flying
          Have you tried Mr Ho.
          www.--------.com.
          He might have some spare parts available.

Comment

Working...
          X