Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zpower 10A

any body out there using zpower 10A motor on mini titan for some simple 3d like tip top and inverted flight, wat pinion are u using and wat esc with it.

currently i am using a zpower 10A motor with Hobby Wing 40A ESC and using 14 teeth(before is 13teeth). i find that the head speed is still low, but under calculation, it is above 3000rpm. so is it i increase the teeth and there is not enough torque?
    Heli
    .FBL Protos
    Plane
    .Jetiger
    .Kinetic800

Aiyo.. Ur headspeed not low la.. Enough to do loops and rolls.. U are doing side tic tocks fine ma.. Maybe aging lipos is the problem.. Try a 25C lipo and see the difference..
    AR Drone 2.0
    Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
    Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
    RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wan81sg
      any body out there using zpower 10A motor on mini titan for some simple 3d like tip top and inverted flight, wat pinion are u using and wat esc with it.

currently i am using a zpower 10A motor with Hobby Wing 40A ESC and using 14 teeth(before is 13teeth). i find that the head speed is still low, but under calculation, it is above 3000rpm. so is it i increase the teeth and there is not enough torque?
      13 teeth !!!....can do flips lar

You try 15 teeth and let me know
      Vincent
      BEAM
      Z-Power Z10A
      QUARK 33
      H65MG Servos
      GY401 Gyro

Comment

Working...
      X