Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help choo, my dad told me he is bringing it to a friend's workshop to try. Will seek your help if they can't do it.

sigpic

Comment

welding services

H&W services,located at UBI industrial estate,ground floor.do not know the exact address though.however it shares the same main road with Traffic Police HQ.You won't miss it as their company's address is prominently displayed outside their shop.

It would be expensive(between $10 to $20) as aluminium welding is difficult,but should be worth it.have sent for several friend's muffler,and still working fine,ask FIT.

There is another one,Technoweld,AMK Ind Park3.will cost higher as they are using laser welds,again do not know the exact address .will let u guys know their address as soon I am back in Singapore(goin BATAM )

enjoy.
      Sondol first talk later!

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. My dad 's friend workshop couldn't do it, but they told him a shop in kallang can...so here it is repaired and welded. A bit ugly coz they usually do big items like engine blocks, so the muffler material a bit too thin for the job. All for $10.

Haven't test flight yet, hope it works.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X