Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitec USB Simulator Interface Cable Problem

Hi all, ive tried doing a search on this problem im having, but to no avail.

Im using a JR 9XII, and have just purchased the Hitec USB simulator interface cable, but i cant get it to work with the FMS simulator.

Well, i plugged it in as the manual says, and the light on the Hitec device comes on. But other than that, i cant get it to work.

Here are some symptoms i get:

1) The light blinks once as i plug the transmitter in, but not "flashes at a rapid rate" as the manual puts it. The light continues to be constant after that.

2) the light goes off sometimes after i plug the device into the usb port, or when i turn the Tx on or off.

3) The Tx turns on automatically when i plug the cable in, and when i turn on the Tx, it goes to trainer mode. (Is this right?)

4) In windows control panel->game controller, it detects a RC Joystick, but when i try to do calibration there, the sliders dont respond.

5) Lastly, when i 1st plugged in the Hitec device, windows didnt install a "HID driver". As the manual said, it should have, but mine just displays that a device was detected and ready to use.

If i cant get it work, i just wasted quite abit of money. So anyone with any experience or clue as to whats going on, please help! haha... Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by fretbuzz85
    Hi all, ive tried doing a search on this problem im having, but to no avail.

Im using a JR 9XII, and have just purchased the Hitec USB simulator interface cable, but i cant get it to work with the FMS simulator.

Well, i plugged it in as the manual says, and the light on the Hitec device comes on. But other than that, i cant get it to work.

Here are some symptoms i get:

1) The light blinks once as i plug the transmitter in, but not "flashes at a rapid rate" as the manual puts it. The light continues to be constant after that.

2) the light goes off sometimes after i plug the device into the usb port, or when i turn the Tx on or off.

3) The Tx turns on automatically when i plug the cable in, and when i turn on the Tx, it goes to trainer mode. (Is this right?)

4) In windows control panel->game controller, it detects a RC Joystick, but when i try to do calibration there, the sliders dont respond.

5) Lastly, when i 1st plugged in the Hitec device, windows didnt install a "HID driver". As the manual said, it should have, but mine just displays that a device was detected and ready to use.

If i cant get it work, i just wasted quite abit of money. So anyone with any experience or clue as to whats going on, please help! haha... Thanks in advance.
    as u stat in statement 3 it goes into trainer mode......which probably means it dosent recognize tht its plug into a computer it simply thinks its juz another tx
    «Kira'sHanger™®»:
    HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

with my DX7 with hitec cable, the TX also turns on when i jack in. u dont have to turn the TX on anymore. it should work as it is. check after u jack in to TX does the led flash??

CHEERS!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

After i jack into the tx, the light blinks once or twice, but after that it just stays constant. Is that how it should be? or should it keep blinking

Comment

when u jack in ur TX is off right?? what i do is i jack in while my TX is off, the TX will turn on and that is it. ready for use. the USB dongle LED will flash very fast constantly.

also if u use the hitec cable, i believe u have to be in aeroplane mode. cant use heli mode cause CCPM mixing messes up the channels. windows can recognise distinct channel input only. basically it transfer TX input to Joystick input.

maybe anyone using JR can chip in. i use hitec cable with Optic 6 and DX7 with no problems so far.

Good luck!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

off the tx, use a default model for sim and modulation set to PPM
            For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Yep, setting to PPM worked for me, thanks a bunch!
              Also, setting to aeroplane mode works, but it sets a bunch of problems, like setting up pitch curve and throttle hold.

Any way around that?

Comment

Originally posted by fretbuzz85
                Yep, setting to PPM worked for me, thanks a bunch!
                Also, setting to aeroplane mode works, but it sets a bunch of problems, like setting up pitch curve and throttle hold.

Any way around that?
                ah u dont need to set those
                For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
                X