Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hummingbird CP price up on Jethobby!! Akan Datang...

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummingbird CP price up on Jethobby!! Akan Datang...

It's coming... Akan Datang!!
    Priced at $190..
    Still quite attractive!!

So who'll be the first to grab it once it's out?
    Anyone booked with Jethobby already??

When is it actually coming?

Check this out!
    Flybarless HB

I was thinking, in that case, is it possible to put the 120degree swash on it and get cp immediately?
    Failure is not final,
    Success is never ending:
    It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

But a CP heli is not about having a 120 swashplate. Its about it being able to change the angle of the main rotor.
      F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
      F5D Stratair Demon
      F5D Jibe
      Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
      Voodoo S400
      Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
      La Racer 56

Comment

Oh ya hor
        haha forgot..
        Failure is not final,
        Success is never ending:

Comment

nay, the FBL fix pitched is not desireable, not more than a experiment of curiosity and boredom. but it really gave us an insight.
          JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
          Futaba S3154 Tail
          Scorpion 2221-8
          JETI Spin 44A
          JR RS 77
          Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
          Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

I noticed that the tail of the HB CP is using a motor to varying the speed..
            How diff is that from the regular CPs using servo to change the tail pitch??

Will that actually affect 3D/flight performance??

Comment

with a e-motor tail, you needa change the rpm of the tail get the right force for what you want to do

for a cp tail, you have same rpm but different force via the pitch change

with a motor tail your responce is actually slower cause the force comes after the rpm is adjusted, 2 level of change

with a cp tail , only one lvl of change, the pitch, rpm stays, power comes faster

hope you get the point
              lol
              JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
              Futaba S3154 Tail
              Scorpion 2221-8
              JETI Spin 44A
              JR RS 77
              Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
              Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Looks like ppl in US already had their hands on CP Hummingbird.... Just wondering when it will hit our shore....

Prelimary verdict seems ok but lack of parts support at the moment.

Check this out:-

Cool

Mike

Comment

Hi all

The last time I check with Jet hobby and he said will arrive around 2 weeks time.

Things I interested and dislike about CP Hummingbird:

It is cheapest for CP range...i think
                  Some parts still can use FP Hummingbird or DFly.
                  I like the anodized based (I think it is...red color and looks like metal instead of plastic)

Dislike
                  Tail is not true collective pitch. It is fixed pitch with variable motor speed. Therefore, u still suffers from burnout motor. Your flight skills also different from other CP especially when u fly inverted.
                  Since it is seperate motor, the tail motor Will and DO occasionally reaches max speed and it cannot counteract the main torque.

Super-Hornet

Comment

Yap it is still not a true heli after all with the separate motor configuration. You will still face tail control problem for any sudden accelerate or slow down of the main rotor.

The cost is the main advantage but for inverted or 3D......not sure how a separate motor configuration will performance. However, it can be used as a CP heli trainer since it is much cheaper to have their parts replaced upon damage.

If $$$ is not a concern....I will prefer the other shaft driven CP heli.

Well I will still stick with my original feda for a while as $$$ is a concern and I have not out grown it yet. Most of all having a lot fun doing all the mod without causing a hole in my pocket Who known may be I can convert my original feda to a CP feda in the near future

Comment

The rotor rpm controlled tail is indeed regretable

But seeing as how quite a few well proven high performance helis like the pic pro ( erhem need to say mike's one has been erhem too impressive ....eh mike ) pronet and that new helihobby one have been seen in videos doing some impressive aerobatics on such a seperate tail system, i dont think our skills will be be out-growing the potential of the system for a long long time.

Of coruse take the 100+ dollars i save up front in my pocket and ill feel like you can agree to a lot of things with the hummingbird cp....

not to mention saving more not having to buy MS spares that cost something like $800.99 dollars for a few vague plastic shapes or ikarus ones that have to be imported.

The ability of the humming bird itself, not the tail system, to perform is an unknown value however. Unless it's handling is livened up considerably i cant picture it letting us do too much in the way of aerobatics.

Comment

Hmm.. check this thread out..
                        cp hummer

Seems like it has ample room for improvement, does'nt it?
                        Failure is not final,
                        Success is never ending:

Comment

Working...
                        X