Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K&B Dream Design Tail Blades

Hi guys, just asking around, anyone used the K&B Tail Blades before? More importantly, any 450 sized heli pilots used it before? Read through HeliFreak forums and heard the blades are comparable to carbon tail blades.. So comments from users here?

The blades are here
    AR Drone 2.0
    Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
    Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
    RG831B Rx

sigpic

Originally posted by john_3330
    Hi guys, just asking around, anyone used the K&B Tail Blades before? More importantly, any 450 sized heli pilots used it before? Read through HeliFreak forums and heard the blades are comparable to carbon tail blades.. So comments from users here?

The blades are here
    i wouldnt trust tail rotor blades tht looked like king2 tail rotor design......but if its hard to flex..........then no harm giving it a try
    «Kira'sHanger™®»:
    HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Whats wrong with king2 tail blades?

The actually i love my carbon blades that im using now.. But seems tempted to see how this blade fare.. The surface area i larger then my carbon tail.. Maybe more authority..
      AR Drone 2.0
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

just get a 9257
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Whats wrong with king2 tail blades?

The actually i love my carbon blades that im using now.. But seems tempted to see how this blade fare.. The surface area i larger then my carbon tail.. Maybe more authority..
          first they flex easily...... other things is they way they design the blade is not aero dynamic take a look at aligns tail blades(which i use on my king2)
          they do not flex and the sharp curve point at the end of the tail blades ensures me that its a blade that is build to what i expected
          «Kira'sHanger™®»:
          HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Haha! Yea.. But no spare cash! I would definitely get one 9257 if i have the cash.. So far HS81 is good enough for me.. LoL..
            AR Drone 2.0
            Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
            RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiratime
              first they flex easily...... other things is they way they design the blade is not aero dynamic take a look at aligns tail blades(which i use on my king2)
              they do not flex and the sharp curve point at the end of the tail blades ensures me that its a blade that is build to what i expected
              the batwings arent as gd as the k&bs
              For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

the k&bs are stiff.. performance almost equivalent to carbons.. but i wont say they are better

as for tail servo, i still find the robbe fs61bb digi to be better than the 9257
                For sale

Comment

johndyl, have u tried the K&B? The design looks so much like the stock MT blade..
                  AR Drone 2.0
                  Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                  RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

johndyl, have u tried the K&B? The design looks so much like the stock MT blade..
                    yes i have them.. was using them on my se and spare bird.. they are pretty gd.. i wont say they are better than carbons but they are definitely more visible and way way better then the stock mT ones
                    For sale

Comment

Thanks for the comments~

Now can start to buy one for myself.. LoL..
                      AR Drone 2.0
                      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X