Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to put LED light for honeybee FP

anyone have done this b4..i know rotor sell the kit..at $20!!!! i wan cheaper yet nicer one...more colours? anyone?

i wan it that i can off and on the lights as and when i like

i wan to make kids go wow in the dark too..hahaha
    Honey Bee FP
    King1

Eagle 3D(Plane)

Tx: Futaba 9CHP

Illum stick

Hi! Just my wild thoughts! Why not attached the cheapest light producing material. The illum ( light ) stick which is easily available from concorse gift shop. They are pretty small, around Dia 5mm and light and easily install ( Just tape it up ) no worry about battery and moreover there are more color that you can choose. Personally i have never try before flying at night. but my children likes to light up their room with this light stick occassionally. Please do not use those army light stick which is very big and heavy.

Comment

thanks..did consider that b4..hmm..sounds good to me...thanks...
      Honey Bee FP
      King1

Eagle 3D(Plane)

Comment

Originally posted by simonteegl
        anyone have done this b4..i know rotor sell the kit..at $20!!!! i wan cheaper yet nicer one...more colours? anyone?

vincopter has a honey bee thts always lighted up its very beautiful in flight maybe u can pm him for advi ce
        «Kira'sHanger™®»:
        HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

the lights from rotor (i believe you are referring to the excellence rc kite lights at about $10+ per set) is not very expensive (each super bright led costs about almost a dollar if i remember correctly), but the wires are a mess. if you really want nice lights acehobby is a good shop to approach, william is an expert at night flying objects and he has a beautiful honeybee fp dressed up with lights .. even alternating tail lights.

Comment

lol..ACE hobby?...got attitude one...lol..
            Honey Bee FP
            King1

Eagle 3D(Plane)

Comment

Originally posted by simonteegl

Just plug a brush esc onto your RX and you can power up about any lights you want. Assign it to yout Gear switch or smthking. You have to do your own calulation on your esc output and the number of lights you want. I use a 2amp brush esc commonly use on HB fix pitch tail motor(GWS ICS 50).

Have funn...
              sigpic
              FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

good luck with your lights!

Comment

Working...
                X