Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur: Thanks again for your tip today.
    huh

Comment

now what did I do again??!

TREX 500 ESP
      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

What paddles are u guys using for the R50? i find the rolls with the stock paddles too slow. Also what tail blades gives the max hold? i don't mind carbon for that. cos it's not as ex as the mains

Comment

yea! today i managed to do a little forward figure 8s, slow and at headlevel. feels great. that freaking hour on the field toget the engine okay was worth it... but damnit la, don't want to have to everyday do 1hr of tweaking before can fly. the settings on my engine NEVER stay the same. today nice nice, tommorrow will become completly cocked up. want to fly rich, engine will die at half throttle. lean a little bit, overheat like siao. it seems impossible to get power with the engine staying warm.
          JR 9x
          Raptor 50 SE
          Raptor 90 3D
          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
          Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
          Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Brandon, you might want to try a slightly larger volume muffler. the stock one seems to gives more problems than it helps

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
              What paddles are u guys using for the R50? i find the rolls with the stock paddles too slow. Also what tail blades gives the max hold? i don't mind carbon for that. cos it's not as ex as the mains
              KSJ paddles....walter's got them...fast....a bit too fast for hovering...but rolls like no one's biz./....you may wanna get some flybar weights to make it not so sensitive......

tail blades should be the funkey 85mm carbons....or some prefer the NHPs....I use stock....all ok except when I do high speed reverse flight into the wind.......

TREX 500 ESP
              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

yea ammo, i suspect the muffler is the one giving the probs. because of the two piece construction, it can expand and contract, leaving it not airtight sometimes. i've noticed that needle settings change alot simply because of the muffler, possibly because when the muffler leaks, there is not enough backpressure and fuel leaks out, results in runs that require to be very rich, or lean. unfortunatly i can't afford the TT muffler right now. its about.... $60? and i need to pay off my radio first...
                JR 9x
                Raptor 50 SE
                Raptor 90 3D
                Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
                  yea! today i managed to do a little forward figure 8s, slow and at headlevel. feels great. that freaking hour on the field toget the engine okay was worth it... but damnit la, don't want to have to everyday do 1hr of tweaking before can fly. the settings on my engine NEVER stay the same. today nice nice, tommorrow will become completly cocked up. want to fly rich, engine will die at half throttle. lean a little bit, overheat like siao. it seems impossible to get power with the engine staying warm.
                  figure 8s?

hmm......next time ask me to see har.....

and brandon....get yourself the upgrade kit with engine lah.....after you cleared SLee that is....and the 9253...didn't expect to see your carbon fins.....thought the 9253 is moooore important!?

no?!

TREX 500 ESP
                  Futaba T12FGH

Comment

hehe, that was all my gf could afford. upgrade kit...you meant...upgrade to 50?
                    JR 9x
                    Raptor 50 SE
                    Raptor 90 3D
                    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

Then again I think you can continue to be yuor 'hovering elite veteran'!!

TREX 500 ESP
                      Futaba T12FGH

Comment

haha no more already. the sim really does wonders! only thing i scared is the woodies coming off. the headspeed absolutly unconstant now, cos of engine tuning. sometimes overspeed, sometimes engine overheating, can't get out of groud effect even on full pitch.
                        JR 9x
                        Raptor 50 SE
                        Raptor 90 3D
                        Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21

Comment

this is where you learn to setup.....I think the bird's not done up yet...

try lah...will let you know when you done it...
                          TREX 500 ESP
                          Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Have anyone have experience with the hatori 544 muffler and 540 tuned system?
                            considering between the 2 now. would like more power but minus the noise(it scares me), know i can't have the best of both worlds.

Comment

Ammo...wouldn't recommend the 540 tuned pipe...think the engine tuning will be a bitch after that...of course it's powerful but the tuning kills....

The 544 muffler ( Long ) is ok.....quiet and powerful....

I use 510....a little more noise but powerful also.....it's your choice actually....the 544 on a raptor needs the canopy to be trimmed quite a bit....

TREX 500 ESP
                              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Hi guys... Can u tell me the exact location of your flying site... Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X