Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was using those blades before my crash. Punch is quite ok for me as I haven't start to invert since I haven't program heli tx for it.
    Hard is abit pain to get V Blades and the Funkey 610mm came into my mind.But I'm quite uncertain about the blades able to take the loading. It looks to me will flutter alot when punch up... or maybe its just me. And I feel its kinda 'soft'
    Cause if were to do inverted flying, with Gov I'll feel more confident. Anyone here does inverted flying without Gov?

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
      Was using those blades before my crash. Punch is quite ok for me as I haven't start to invert since I haven't program heli tx for it.
      Hard is abit pain to get V Blades and the Funkey 610mm came into my mind.But I'm quite uncertain about the blades able to take the loading. It looks to me will flutter alot when punch up... or maybe its just me. And I feel its kinda 'soft'
      Cause if were to do inverted flying, with Gov I'll feel more confident. Anyone here does inverted flying without Gov?
      The funkey 610mm sure can take what ever you throw at it with no problem. Quite a few flyers in the recent 3dx are using it. Its so good that it can make a tired man feel all excited and high after a flight. Now is the best time to buy...$117 @rotor after x'mas discount...left 2 or 3days only..mai tu liao.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I am not going to debate anymore how good CF is over fiberglass or vice versa but just think about it.

$200 for a 690 Vblades hard to swallow true. But, all the hardwork, all the engine power, all the smoothness and precision interface through the blades, that is your ambassador to the air. Whatever you chose to go with, just dun buy a $5000 super computer hardware and interface through a 15 inch CRT monitor. Use at least a LCD lar. How to correlate, you decide
        Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Ok Ok, I understand. It is all up to preference. Thanks for all the inputs. Can close this thread liaoz. I have found what I want to know. Thanks to all!

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22
            Well, I am not going to debate anymore how good CF is over fiberglass or vice versa but just think about it.

$200 for a 690 Vblades hard to swallow true. But, all the hardwork, all the engine power, all the smoothness and precision interface through the blades, that is your ambassador to the air. Whatever you chose to go with, just dun buy a $5000 super computer hardware and interface through a 15 inch CRT monitor. Use at least a LCD lar. How to correlate, you decide
            edmond, not trying to start anything, but I guess maybe because you don't fly the smaller blades, thats why you can swallow the vblades price. The thing about vblades is that they want $200 for the 690/710 which is pretty much inline with other 690/710 blades, but the 600mm cost $170 direct(excluding shipping) or $180+ locally, which is way way more expensive than ANY other popular cf blades like funkey, sab, radix, tg, ms and mah. Also, many flyers on runryder rate the 600mm vblades BELOW the radix and funkey 610mm. Of course, the 690/710mm is a totally different arena.

sigpic

Comment

Not into any debate also,for edmond's heli, i witness a great diff when he use Vblades.Big diff.More punch,tic toc also done more precisively as the heli's collective much more respnsive.Ok lets move on.
              I got more irritating questions coming so you guys stay tuned and save your energy!
              Thanks guys!

Comment

Not into any debate also,for edmond's heli, i witness a great diff when he use Vblades.Big diff.More punch,tic toc also done more precisively as the heli's collective much more respnsive.Ok lets move on.
                I got more irritating questions coming so you guys stay tuned and save your energy!
                Thanks guys!
                Keke, no prob lar

Baby is right. that is why I say I can't speak for 50 size as I never tried them or bought them. I myself have seen people piro flip on Funkey fiberglass 50 size while I get blade flutter just correcting a hover on my 90 size lol.

Basically end of the day, If you have a ferrari, get decent enough tires for it.
                Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Don't forget the babes ....
                  Hope by tonight can complete applying bandages so tmr can fly.....

Comment

Vblades are definately one of the best blades in the market. With much more 'pop', fast cyclics and very remarkable punch.

Used so many blades before. GCT, Funkey (rotor tech now), Funkey FG, Vblades, Radix, Sab, now currently using NHP blades.

anyways, wanna ask, tml where you guys are flying? if near punggol i meant join. flying nitro or what?
                    Kedi AH !

Comment

Thanks guys!
                      Mann ! ...you're really living up to your avatar !
                      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                      X